• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

We lost my Mom Wednesday night

MichelleH

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I'm not friends with all of you on Facebook, but I consider this forum part of my weather family. We very suddenly and very unexpectedly lost my Mom Wednesday night. She had an aneurysm in her stomach that no one knew about it and it burst. The saving grace is she went fairly quickly and wasn't in too much pain. I'm sorry I'm just now posting this but it's been a whirlwind since the other night and I'm still trying to realize that I'm not in a bad dream. We could use all the prayers we can get, and we really appreciate it.

barcncpt44

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I'm sorry for your loss.

Evan

Reaction score
Prayers sent. My condolences.

_melody_

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss, Michelle. I just saw her obituary on Hanceville Today a few minutes ago. She sounds like a wonderful mom and a very interesting lady. I know that you will miss her so much. Please try and rest as much as you are able, and take care of yourself at this difficult time. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Oh my goodness, Michelle, I am so sorry!!!

Back