• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

The Strip: Tuscaloosa's Most Colorful Quarter Mile

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Anyone who has spent time in Tuscaloosa might enjoy this. It is a documentary on the strip put together by my cousin and 2 others. They have had a couple of public viewings and today decided to put it on Youtube for people to view while shut in.

Kory

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time and money as a student at those bars on the strip. Memories I wouldn’t trade for anything.

RIP El Rincon. The best pregame margaritas before hitting the other bars.

Jacob

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time and money as a student at those bars on the strip. Memories I wouldn’t trade for anything.

RIP El Rincon. The best pregame margaritas before hitting the other bars.

El Rincon is gone? Dang. Those $3 margaritas on Wednesdays were awesome. if I remember correctly the sign on the wall said margaritas had 4.25 oz of liquor in them.

Kory

Reaction score
El Rincon is gone? Dang. Those $3 margaritas on Wednesdays were awesome. if I remember correctly the sign on the wall said margaritas had 4.25 oz of liquor in them.
They closed early last year. Now, they have a nice sports bar there but it’s not the same. Another devastating hit was little Italy closing. No other late night pizza option on the strip.

Those margaritas were perfect for the college budget. Glory bound has been a great fit for the strip since they moved there last year.

Logo 468x120
Back