• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Shooting in Texas Church Today

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
A disguised gunman opened fire during communion at a church service in Texas today killing 2 church members before being shot to death by another church member who was part of the church security team. I saw the raw footage video of this from inside the church building that was posted on Youtube but has since been taken down. The murderer pulled out what appeared to be a sawed off shotgun from under his overcoat near the back of the sanctuary when a church member saw it and drew his pistol, but the gunman shot him first and another parishioner before another church member drew his pistol and shot the murderer dead. Several other members of the church had drawn their weapons and were advancing on the murderer as he fell. Thankful there were armed citizens there or there would have been many more casualties.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
A disguised gunman opened fire during communion at a church service in Texas today killing 2 church members before being shot to death by another church member who was part of the church security team. I saw the raw footage video of this from inside the church building that was posted on Youtube but has since been taken down. The murderer pulled out what appeared to be a sawed off shotgun from under his overcoat near the back of the sanctuary when a church member saw it and drew his pistol, but the gunman shot him first and another parishioner before another church member drew his pistol and shot the murderer dead. Several other members of the church had drawn their weapons and were advancing on the murderer as he fell. Thankful there were armed citizens there or there would have been many more casualties.
I hate we have to arm ourselves at church but you do what you have to do these days!

Logo 468x120
Back