• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX Severe Weather Threat 24 - 25 June 2021

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
From the looks of the models, the SLGT area could have several rounds of severe storms Thursday into Early Friday Morning.

day3otlk_0730.gif

Reaction score
It won't attach for some reason, but the latest NAM has a PDS TOR sounding in MBY valid for 12Z (7 AM CDT!) Friday, although it appears to be contaminated there is some impressive instability progged for that time of day. Even so, would be nice for that triple point to slow down and come through the area closer to the more "traditional" severe weather timeframe of 21-01Z.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
It won't attach for some reason, but the latest NAM has a PDS TOR sounding in MBY valid for 12Z (7 AM CDT!) Friday, although it appears to be contaminated there is some impressive instability progged for that time of day. Even so, would be nice for that triple point to slow down and come through the area closer to the more "traditional" severe weather timeframe of 21-01Z.
If you don't mind shoot me any error message you are getting. I'll check it out.

Back