Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It amazes me how tornadoes are such a well known hazard by many in America and yet there's these type of people that stand there thinning they're oblivious to the windfield.Getting beyond Kris Lancaster levels of stupidity in that one
INSANE new footage from union city…
Seems like most people don't take it seriously unless and until it affects them. I wonder how many of "those people" have survived a direct hit from a tornado before? I wonder how many people that have survived a direct hit from a tornado would be outside trying to film one?It amazes me how tornadoes are such a well known hazard by many in America and yet there's these type of people that stand there thinning they're oblivious to the windfield.
I have no clue when the pattern switch will kick in. I’ve been scanning the long range models for months and there’s still no sign of any change.I was just scrolling through the NWSSPC Twitter account and noticed they don't post their D4-8 outlooks on their account (still available on the website though).
Does ANYONE have ANY thoughts on the second severe season which usually kicks off in October/November?
I would not mind a quiet season at all.I have no clue when the pattern switch will kick in. I’ve been scanning the long range models for months and there’s still no sign of any change.
Generally my two cents is that second season is gonna be another quiet one, think 2023-24