• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Rocket City Weather Fest 2023

Fred Gossage

Meteorologist
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
323405631_1460948237648245_441286011239174394_n.jpg

For those of you that are in the area and would want to attend, Rocket City Weather Fest is back in person for 2023. Saturday, February 4th is the date from 9am to 3pm local time, at the SWIRLL building on campus at UAH. James Spann is going to be there as a keynote speaker and doing his book signing. I've heard Taylor Kanost from WAAY 31 (their new chief met) is going to be there. The Tennessee Valley Weather Team, including my bald self, is going to be there. Y'all come out and say hi if you're able to attend. These things are always a lot of fun and are great for all ages!

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
@Fred Gossage - Do you happen to have a contact for the event? We donated some merch a few years ago.

Fred Gossage

Meteorologist
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
@Fred Gossage - Do you happen to have a contact for the event? We donated some merch a few years ago.
I'm not in any way associated with it. We just signed up to have a booth/table, and we're going to be there. I would look into contacting them on social media directly for any inquiries. Rocket City Weather Fest has its own Twitter account.
Is this a free event?
Yes, this is free to the public and appropriate for all ages.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I'd like to see SWRLL but I have to work that day!

Logo 468x120
Back