• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Republicans denounce Trump's defense of 'killer' Putin

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

Evan

Reaction score
America first unless it involves Russia or where my businesses make their products. I love the poorly educated, OK? You think they care about my words or actions as long as I push enough fake news articles to convince them there's a Muslim under every bed?

You think they care about my tax returns as long as I constantly announce "new jobs" I've created by forcing companies to give me credit or face a nasty tweet that knocks billions in value off of their market capitalization?

Get with the program, Mike. You know what my supporters and I think about dissent or criticism. It is treason. What's the penalty for treason, Mike? What, you think we don't kill people too? Maybe I said that as a warning.

http://www.infowars.com/judge-blocking-trump-border-defense-is-treason/

Kory

Reaction score
If this were Obama showing throwing shade about America....the right would be up in arms, and rightfully so. Cannot give Trump a pass on this one. To say such things about the the very country you're leading, is disconcerting. America is the epitome of freedom. While we haven't had a lily white past....we aren't cracking down on individual freedoms and jailing (and even sometimes killing) those for free speech like Putin's admin.

There's a difference between having amicable relations and excusing the tyrannical government of Russia.

• Admin

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
It is really no different, and in reality much worse, then when Michelle Obama said "this is the first time I'm proud of my country". Many, myself included, grilled her for that comment for years. A better comparison might be when Obama used the Crusades to compare modern Christians to Islamic extremists.

Logo 468x120
Back