• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
I thought we weren't discussing illegals, but asylum seekers. There is a big difference.

No there isn't. OK, I'll chip in for asylum seekers. We should be conducting DNA tests at the border to see if these "families" are really families.

gangstonc

Reaction score
No there isn't. OK, I'll chip in for asylum seekers. We should be conducting DNA tests at the border to see if these "families" are really families.
There is a huge difference. Asylum seekers are obeying lawfully and deserve certain protections. Illegals don’t.

Kory

Reaction score
And what might she be insinuating? Are father's without spouses incapable of raising children?

57028942_2374863956064839_2997418265258491904_n.jpg

gangstonc

Reaction score
“We come from a broken family, we are a little unsettled,” Obama said. “Sometimes you spend the weekend with divorced dad. That feels like fun but then you get sick. That is what America is going through. We are living with divorced dad.”

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I'll chip in a $100 a month for every illegal you take in. I'm sure we can get others to contribute too.
A guy with a big 401k like yours should be able to do a lot better than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back