• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
Yep... I was a divorced Dad and made some sacrifices so I could be with my kids more and have them live with me half the time. I find her comment offensive

Something we agree on. My son is a police officer recently divorced and has full custody of two young children. Try that one on for size. Talk about sacrifice!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Not really. If those seeking asylum are not part of the same family you can refuse them entry. I can assure you most of the kids do not belong to the adults claiming them as their children.
We also have to be able to adequately determine if their claims of asylum are valid - a difficult task.

Kory

Reaction score
Not really. If those seeking asylum are not part of the same family you can refuse them entry. I can assure you most of the kids do not belong to the adults claiming them as their children.
Which is part of the reason why the human trafficking crisis is growing in this country.

Matt

Reaction score
Spot on. I think people will go to the jail.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Spot on. I think people will go to the jail.

Surveillance supported by warrants isn’t spying.

Remember, Barr admitted he had no evidence for his statement

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Surveillance supported by warrants isn’t spying.

But if the information for the warrants was a made up bunch of garbage paid for by the a political opponent, then you have a problem. Not only was the Steele dossier unverified, the Clinton campaign paid for it. And the FBI leaked false info to the media who then wrote stories about the leaked information. The FBI would then use the media stories as evidence in the FISA warrants. People are going to jail. This is the greatest political scandal in our history. You just cannot accept it at this time.

gangstonc

Reaction score
But if the information for the warrants was a made up bunch of garbage paid for by the a political opponent, then you have a problem. Not only was the Steele dossier unverified, the Clinton campaign paid for it. And the FBI leaked false info to the media who then wrote stories about the leaked information. The FBI would then use the media stories as evidence in the FISA warrants. People are going to jail. This is the greatest political scandal in our history. You just cannot accept it at this time.
Again, Barr said he had no evidence.

For the FBI, it doesn’t matter who paid for the dossier. They got it legally.

As far as the FBI planting stories, the person that wrote the article. Chuck Ross, admitted he was mistaken in his interpretation of his source. Sorry, but the facts don't support your hopes.

Matt

Reaction score
Again, Barr said he had no evidence.

For the FBI, it doesn’t matter who paid for the dossier. They got it legally.

As far as the FBI planting stories, the person that wrote the article. Chuck Ross, admitted he was mistaken in his interpretation of his source. Sorry, but the facts don't support your hopes.

Because he has not conducted his investigation. Trust me, there is plenty of evidence.

ARCC

Reaction score
No. You don't start an investigation without any evidence, and you said there was plenty.

I think they should. If they dont find anything all is well and the government just wastes more money they would have wasted anyways and if they do find something its more corruption out of the way.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I think they should. If they dont find anything all is well and the government just wastes more money they would have wasted anyways and if they do find something its more corruption out of the way.
I wouldn't normally have a problem with it, but we can't investigate anything we want to investigate just for fun. If some evidence comes forward, by all means, appoint a special counsel and get them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back