• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Now Available - TalkWeather Oval Destination Sticker

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Hello everyone,

In the coming weeks you will see a few special edition TalkWeather items that will be available for a short period of time. At the moment we are please to present our TalkWeather Oval Destination Sticker for $2.00. This 3" b 4.5" oval sticker with red TW lettering and black TalkWeather.com address will look great on your car, laptop or tablet. Each purchase helps us keep the site running ad free by paying for software, add-ons, domain renewals and other hosting related fees. If we sell out this fundraiser will cover the cost of our domain renewal for 2 years, server hosting for the year with daily backups and a few plug-ins to help make the forum better.

To make a purchase head on over to our secure shopping cart at http://bit.ly/2kFgufT

476311287.jpg

Last edited:
  • Admin

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
First shipment went out today! You will see those members who have purchased stickers have been awarded a TW Supporter banner for their profile. Thanks for helping out!

• Admin

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
@Michael thanks for your support! Missed the mail at our house so it will go out Monday!

• Admin

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Thank you to all of you that have placed an order for the stickers. As of our last order from @SASQUATCH, I have pre-paid our hosting bill for the next 12 months. Granted we are getting a really great introductory rate for the first year, I feel this is something we can repeat later to help keep TW up and running. I have about ten stickers left at $2.00 each plus shipping. That will cover most of the forum support renewal for next year.

Thanks again for all the great support and there is at least one of you that ordered that I couldn't figure out who you were. I emailed you but didn't get a reply. If you are that person and want your TW Supporter banner turned on shoot me an e-mail or PM here.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I love mine!!! It looks good on my little car!!

Timbo64

Reaction score
I just ordered four TW stickers.
I noticed our order is #13. I hope more people help support this website.
My wife, Alyson, and I sure did miss it when it was down!

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
@Timbo64 just processed your order! Will go out today! Does Alyson have an account as well? I would like to give her a TW Supporter banner as well. Thanks to your support we are about half-way paid up to our annual forum software support fee for NEXT year. I consider this a successful fundraiser for the forum and appreciate everyone "sticking" with us. (I couldn't resist one Dad joke).

We have ONE sticker left.

Just in case anyone is wondering we will soon have some TW merchandise offered by third-party that will also help support the forum. I've already approved a hat and t-shirt. They have 2 more products to pitch and then they will open the store.

Timbo64

Reaction score
@Timbo64 just processed your order! Will go out today! Does Alyson have an account as well? I would like to give her a TW Supporter banner as well. Thanks to your support we are about half-way paid up to our annual forum software support fee for NEXT year. I consider this a successful fundraiser for the forum and appreciate everyone "sticking" with us. (I couldn't resist one Dad joke).

We have ONE sticker left.

Just in case anyone is wondering we will soon have some TW merchandise offered by third-party that will also help support the forum. I've already approved a hat and t-shirt. They have 2 more products to pitch and then they will open the store.

Thanks, but we share an account.
We'll purchase some t-shirts when they become available.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
We are officially out of stickers. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkWeather

Back