• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX March 30th- April 1st 2023 (South, Southeast, Ohio Valley, Upper Midwest)

Reaction score
Here we go. Large Day 6 outlook out in conjunction with a decent Day 5. This is apparently more potent than last system.

Reaction score
This one has a lot of potential over a large area, still many details to be ironed out in regards to timing, location and mode of greatest threat.

SPC...I've noticed "all hazards" seems to be their euphemism to say they expect tornadoes to be on the table, but aren't ready to pull out the "o" word yet.

This should support severe thunderstorms
capable of all severe hazards shifting east/northeast with time from
the Plains toward the Mid/Lower MS Valley vicinity Thu/Fri.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
The 12z euro is a big time severe wx outbreak for much midsouth Friday afternoon evening , pushes cape near 2000 with low level shear nearing off chart … slp deepens to 988 over se iowa and northern Missouri border . After this threat is over today, this needs be pinned up top

JPWX

Reaction score
Me at this point:
Julie Andrews Shut Up GIF

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
HUN already has “some storms may be severe” in my forecast for Friday/Friday night.

Logo 468x120
Back