• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

List a weather-related statistic or fact, join the TalkWeather MegaMillions Pool

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Since 1950 five hurricanes or tropical storms have caused serious damage in Hawaii. Hurricane Nina (1957) produced record winds in Honolulu. Hurricane Dot (1959) caused damage to Kauai. Hurricane Estelle (1986) produced very high surf on Hawaii and Maui and floods on Oahu. Kauai also received the brunt of Hurricane Iwa, which struck on 23 November 1982 and produced an estimated $234 million in damage.

The destructive force of hurricanes in Hawaii was powerfully demonstrated on 11 September 1992 when Hurricane Iniki struck the island of Kauai with sustained winds of 130 mph and caused over $2.3 billion in property damage

Source of excerpt is below

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

The Mega Millions grand prize of $830 million was up for grabs Tuesday night, giving players a shot at what would be one of the nation's largest jackpots.

The winning numbers for Tuesday 7/26/22 were: 29, 63, 66, 7, 60 -- Mega Ball 15.

If there is no grand prize winner we will play again. Stay tuned.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Our journey continues! We will keep this existing thread, the same rules apply, and if you have already posted, you are in. All posts before 9 pm (central) Friday, 7/29/2022 will be considered valid entries.

A ticket will be posted above once it is sent. However, here are our lucky numbers for Friday. In case you are wondering, I don't have to run to the store to get the tickets. Arkansas is just one of several states where you can purchase tickets online (as long as you are physically in the state) via the Jackpocket app. If you live in or near a lottery state, check it out at https://jackpocket.com/ <-- totally a referral link for me.

Numbers played:

Mega Millions (with Megaplier) -

Megaball: 7, 1-11-15-24-69

Megaball: 25, 21-30-38-40-41

Megaball: 4, 12-37-40-60-63

Megaball: 5, 6-10-13-36-56

Megaball: 24, 5-23-25-37-49

Last edited:

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Ready to call into work Monday!

Austin Dawg

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Oh well indeed. It was fun to dream a little. I'll keep an eye on the lottery and I'm sure we will play again. Thanks to everyone to participated!!!
I hate I missed this. I was back in the hospital with my foot again.

On March 27, 1984, Texas had weather reports that indicated exactly how super extreme things can get in the Lone Star State. No jokes about it, Amarillo posted a temperature of 35 degrees with snow on the ground, while Brownsville was hitting a record-breaking 106!

Back