• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash

akt1985

Reaction score
Shocking news. ESPN says Kobe was just on Twitter last night congratulating Lebron James for passing him as the 3rd all-time point scorer in NBA history.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Tragic news :( I hope none of his children were with him, sadly I'm seeing early reports that his 13 year old daughter may have been one of the passengers.

• Admin

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Tragic news :( I hope none of his children were with him, sadly I'm seeing early reports that his 13 year old daughter may have been one of the passengers.
I’m afraid this is possibly true! Holding out a shred of hope... his poor wife and other children...

barcncpt44

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I’m afraid this is possibly true! Holding out a shred of hope... his poor wife and other children...
Sadly, it looks like one of Kobe's daughters, Gianna, was in the crash and has passed away. Just terrible.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Sad and Horrible situation. Our prayers go out to his family and friends. Major shock when I first heard the news.

Back