• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

PLEASE READ Introducing our 2021 TalkWeather Style

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
You've might have noticed a few things look a little different today. Happy to announce, with the assistance of the admins and moderators we have refreshed our logo and style for 2021. Based on feedback from our members and team we wanted something that looked good and easy to use on mobile devices and computers. We think this new style does that well and also welcomes anyone that visits. We have a few other items up our sleeves in the next few days and weeks but for now, enjoy the new look. If you don't like it use the "Style Chooser" option at the bottom to change to any of our previous styles.

Also because... you know as an IT guy... the light hurts our eyes... we have a dark version of the site as well that you can switch to by clicking the light switch near the search button at the top.

Hope you enjoy and let us know your feedback.

Thanks,
Wes and the TW Team

Last edited:
  • Admin

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
THIS is how you perform a forum upgrade. The one over at VCFed was and still is a mess. TalkWeather still works on all of my computers and my phone.

Thank you Wes and the other mods!
Ha well thank you for the vote of confidence :) Helps when you have a dev environment and can test everything out of public view. Hope this new style serves you well.

Back