• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 27, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 25, 2021 * 48 posts * 1,052 views
TH2002 said: Both days currently have areas under an Enhanced Risk with the more notable being a large D3 Enhanced area over much of Missouri and Oklahoma/NW Arkansas/SW Kansas/extreme SW Illinois. Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 390 views
Juliett Bravo Kilo said: I chose the right team (pun intended) mainly because it has Grazulis, and he is hard to argue with in terms of ratings; he's a lot more accurate, reliable and consistent then Fujita ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 143 views
TH2002 said: Went to read an NWS article about the Tri-State Tornado today and saw this: [image] IS THIS NECESSARY? Why does every single website have to be bogged down by JavaScript and dependent ... Read more >>
May 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 108 views
bjdeming said: This isn't your ordinary eruption scenario, for complex reasons I summed up here. (Am doing updates at that post, too.) That's why everyone is treating this like a big news story, ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 1 post * 70 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Poll: (Hypothetical) Tornado Damage Survey Teams May 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 119 views General Weather Discussion Another big one on ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 163 views
bjdeming said: I think it surprised scientists, too, which is why it got big headlines. This region, well, if Earth were a ball of yarn, this would be a BIG tangle. Seismic events like these ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 26 posts * 1,166 views
bjdeming said: And waterspouts when heated water upwells in the crater lake on Volcano Island at Taal, in the Philippines -- but only when the air is cool/rainy : Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 470 posts * 55,229 views
buckeye05 said: New tornado warning for that new cell near Gove, KS. Also the damage pics I've seen out of Selden so far look to be EF1-ish in intensity. Read more >>

Logo 468x120
Back