• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Mar. 24, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 18, 2022 * 759 posts * 44,130 views
Fred Gossage said: Other models are inching closer to the GFS idea of better moisture recovery, but it's going to be a close call with the surface flow so sharply southeast. This isn't the Plains. ... Read more >>
March 17, 2022 * 66 posts * 4,585 views
Fred Gossage said: In setups like this, you will usually hear that the afternoon threat just ahead of the front is all conditional based on how much the atmosphere recovers behind the morning activity, ... Read more >>
March 18, 2022 * 273 posts * 8,256 views
pohnpei said: It's not an exaggeration to say I've seen at least hundreds of very upclose footages and dozens of inside tornado footages in Kaiyuan. It's just too many for us to upload all of ... Read more >>
March 17, 2022 * 7 posts * 468 views
bjdeming said: It's good to see New Market, Tennessee, holding its own on the USGS quake list right now, with all the bigger ones internationally. :) Read more >>
March 21, 2022 * 165 posts * 20,848 views
bjdeming said: I don't know enough about weather to even begin to answer this, other than that it doesn't matter in day-to-day weather. But what, if any, could be effects of a moist stratosphere ... Read more >>
March 24, 2022 * 2,367 posts * 128,536 views
buckeye05 said: a.) The blueprints show what I interpret to be an impressive structure, but it's a much more complex structure to analyze via photos than just a house, and I don't know if the ... Read more >>

Back