• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 25, 2022 * 5 posts * 172 views
jules said: I'm reading F5 by Mark Levine about the Super Outbreak in 1974. It's so well written, and I was wondering - does anyone have any other recommendations for nonfiction books about ... Read more >>
January 21, 2022 * 7 posts * 846 views
Jacob said: So while nothing really came of this event for most on this forum, this is going to be a big deal for the eastern parts of the Carolinas. Freezing rain/sleet/snow, with major ice ... Read more >>
January 25, 2022 * 30 posts * 813 views
bjdeming said: Those are interesting takes on it. I haven't seen any discussion of the supercriticality thing, but here are some thoughts on the eruption from one of the scientists who studied ... Read more >>
January 21, 2022 * 1 post * 134 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Potential Winter Mischief 1/16 January 13, 2022 * 143 posts * 9,077 views General Weather Discussion Massive eruption in Tonga January ... Read more >>
January 26, 2022 * 121 posts * 2,747 views
TH2002 said: I don't know who decided to add more inconsistency to the already inconsistent record, but here goes: May 22, 2001 - The Perm Oblast, Russia I did mention this one briefly in a ... Read more >>
January 22, 2022 * 5 posts * 291 views
bjdeming said: Am guessing this was associated with the East Tennessee Seismic Zone: [link] They do rumble sometimes. I was up in the Adirondacks in the early 80s when the waves of an M3-something ... Read more >>
January 22, 2022 * 55 posts * 4,845 views
Fred Gossage said: Pattern change will likely be more gradual and probably a little delayed... closer to mid February and beyond. I don't think it will be as abrupt as the pattern change between ... Read more >>
January 23, 2022 * 19 posts * 1,005 views
JayF said: Yes if you bought the dip yesterday I hope you bought the dip today! Read more >>

Back