• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Apr. 22, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 134 views
MichelleH said: It's our fearless leader's birthday! Happy Birthday Wes and thank you for all you do for TalkWeather! :) Read more >>
April 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 192 views
MattW said: Wow...I can't believe it's been that long. I remember watching that radar signature live, as well as reading Talkweather throughout the night. In the fall, that episode of Storm ... Read more >>
April 16, 2021 * 2 posts * 199 views
JayF said: Here is the link to the story. I honestly think it is a good idea. Most Americans have cell phones now or at least have access to some kind of radio or way to get an alert. These ... Read more >>
April 17, 2021 * 30 posts * 926 views
bjdeming said: Just a sulfur update: If all the wildfire smoke in both hemispheres didn't affect TCs, it seems doubtful that this will. La Soufriere is just doing intermittent explosions now, ... Read more >>
April 15, 2021 * 1 post * 64 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Severe Weather Threat April 7-10, 2021 April 10, 2021 * 178 posts * 10,165 views General Weather Discussion La Soufriere St. Vincent ... Read more >>
April 18, 2021 * 11 posts * 370 views
MNTornadoGuy said: Other photographs of rogue waves: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] Read more >>
April 20, 2021 * 402 posts * 45,312 views
MichelleH said: SPC is already mentioning next week. From the Day 4-8 Outlook: "Deterministic medium-range guidance is in surprisingly good agreement in depicting another upper trough ejecting ... Read more >>

Logo 468x120
Back