• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Help with Facebook

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason I am locked out of my Facebook account. I have followed the steps they have sent me to unlock my account 3 times and everytime I have completed them and FB has sent me a new code to unlock my account and I apply it, FB tells me my account is locked. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can't find a customer service number or an email where I can contact them and explain to them I am doing everything they have required and it is still not working.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
For some reason I am locked out of my Facebook account. I have followed the steps they have sent me to unlock my account 3 times and everytime I have completed them and FB has sent me a new code to unlock my account and I apply it, FB tells me my account is locked. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can't find a customer service number or an email where I can contact them and explain to them I am doing everything they have required and it is still not working.
I wish you luck. Have had zero luck with any customer service help with FB in the past.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Go to North Huntsville Industrial Park and start knocking on doors until you get an answer(or arrested).

Beyond that, I have no help to offer.

It sounds like you have been hacked.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I just searched for your profile to see if there was anyway I could report anything on your behalf. Your profile has completely disappeared. Usually if people shut down their page you can still see them in your friends list, but I don't even see that. Any search for your name shows nothing, both by searching my friends list and just doing a general search.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't tried that yet... I would really like to know why I was locked out in the first place and why when I follow the steps they sent me to unlock my account.. it still says I am locked out

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got my FB account unlocked today. Followed the steps they emailed me on my FB app on my iphone instead of my computer like I did the first 4 times I tried. It worked

Back