• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Greensburg, KS Tornado May 4th, 2007 (1 Viewer)

Taylor Campbell

PerryW Project Supporter
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
One of the most memorable tornadoes in history. This storm was amazing!

HTML:
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fvisitgreensburgks%2Fvideos%2F10156104283301346%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
I had lunch in Greensburg 2 years ago this week. The little town has come back strong.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
The first Enhanced Fujita 5!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkWeather

Taylor Campbell

PerryW Project Supporter
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
I had lunch in Greensburg 2 years ago this week. The little town has come back strong.
That’s really cool!

The code I posted was suppose to embed an intro video to a documentary on stories of the tornado, the rebuilding, and future of Greensburg. They are selling it for 20$ plus 3$ shipping. I imagine it would be a great video to buy, and watch.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
That’s really cool!

The code I posted was suppose to embed an intro video to a documentary on stories of the tornado, the rebuilding, and future of Greensburg. They are selling it for 20$ plus 3$ shipping. I imagine it would be a great video to buy, and watch.
Before I headed back to where we were staying, I drove over to Dodge City since I was close, just wanting to see the town. That was only days before the Dodge City area was impacted by about a dozen tornadoes. Needless to say I was disappointed by our timing, or lack thereof, as we staying only about 100 miles south of Dodge City at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)