• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Finding Radar with good old school storm tracks for windows

Jeffro

Reaction score
Hello,
I have search for hours and hours for a good doppler radar with "storm tracks' 10 years ago we had many sights with echo tops, cell speed, and some really good track arrows that showed right where it was going. I lost my last link that showed this in "WUNDERMAP" a while back(as they did away with it) and I can find nothing that gives me good rookie info for a laptop computer.

Does anyone have any sight that might show what i'm looking for? Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
If you have grlevel 2 or 3 and you know what dates the events that you are looking for took place, you can get the files from NOAA emailed to you. Requests usually take 20- 30 minutes after you ask for them.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
If you have grlevel 2 or 3 and you know what dates the events that you are looking for took place, you can get the files from NOAA emailed to you. Requests usually take 20- 30 minutes after you ask for them.
I didn't know this! That's great! Thanks for sharing!

Back