• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2023 Political Thread

Evan

Reaction score
You know I was actually thinking, is it the trump team or even democrats planting this stupid stuff. But I've been watching tim pool a. Lot he's my favorite political guy (moderate libertarian) and the destanis team supposedly deep faked him, and then the whole thing with the deep fake of fauci and trump

Tim Pool is a moderate about like how I'm the King of England.

Jacob

Reaction score
Another round of elections last night, and another round of Republicans doing poorly, particularly those associated with Trump.

2024 will be a bloodbath for Republicans up and down the ballot of Trump is the nominee again.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
Another round of elections last night, and another round of Republicans doing poorly, particularly those associated with Trump.

2024 will be a bloodbath for Republicans up and down the ballot of Trump is the nominee again.
I wonder how much a 2016 I Told You So is worth now when you adjust for inflation?

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
<<<< #TeamHaley

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Looks like Tucker Carlson may be the man to run for VP with trump.

Albeit a longshot, tucker seems to be running in the circle, with him hanging out and being in trumps "squad"

Jacob

Reaction score
Well today is the Iowa Caucus. We’ll get a preview of if the Republican primary voters have any semblance of sanity, or if the polls are accurate.

Jacob

Reaction score
I picked a good time to delete Twitter from my phone, because I have no interest in the 2024 election if it’s Trump/Biden again.

Republican primary voters let us down again, and the Republican “establishment” has learned absolutely nothing from 2016.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
It is depressing

Jacob

Reaction score
It is depressing

If Iowa is any indication, it’s the older crowd that’s screwing the Republican Party over. I have to assume a ton of it is little more than ignorance, as they are much less likely to be plugged into social media and other places where Trump and his minions make complete fools of themselves daily.

In the 17-29 demographic, Trump got 22% of the vote. In the 65+ demographic, Trump got 58% of the vote.

Either way, it’s beyond depressing to me that there is only one conservative left in the race and he only got 21% of the vote.

Last edited:
Logo 468x120
Back