• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2023 Political Thread

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Clay Higgins post matches up with this other post. It's a rally cry or something or guide. Your probably going to see antifa antagonists and all sorts of stupid stuff.

Craps gunna hit the fan, this is pretty worrisome.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
It should appall you then as a republican leaning voter I assume? That democrats are willing to go these links against there opposing party's frontrunner.

I've told my friends. There's a cultural revolution going on and democrats are wielding the mantle of legality and superiority with it. Republicans will be smeared with anything democrats disagree with. Common sense and factual evidence is dying.
Those on the opposite side of the spectrum feel the same way for other reasons. It's not the common Republican or common Democrat doing dastardly things, but the majority of each being unsympathetic to the others plight. Meanwhile leaders of both sides do resentful things. I usually vote Democrat but I'm always going to be an independent so long as this absurdity is going on. I'll support the candidate that I think is the most truthful, intelligent and utilizes the resources they have within their power to make a truly informed decision on important matters. Their agenda need only be within reason.

There's so many aspects of Trump that make him a horrible candidate, his polarization and disunity are amongst the easiest for me to be disgusted by. I'm rather surprised that the circumstances of Trump being investigated on several fronts and indicted twice are considered damaging to his political aspirations. The bar has been dropped so low. His character and words should really be enough to convince a sound minded person that we can do better. We should do so much better.

Jacob

Reaction score
This reaks of chaos. I don't think this event will end well

That particular account is one of the dumbest Trump grifters on Twitter.

If anything does happen in Miami, I hope it is peaceful. If it isn’t, I hope it sours more and more Republicans who would still consider Trump in the primary.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
That particular account is one of the dumbest Trump grifters on Twitter.

If anything does happen in Miami, I hope it is peaceful. If it isn’t, I hope it sours more and more Republicans who would still consider Trump in the primary.
Seemed to be peaceful from what I saw late afternoon after work. Saw some antifa protestors and then some dumbo dressed in a jail uniform run out in front of the motorcade lol.

Yeah I find these political grifter accounts annoying lol. There's a lot of paid propaganda accounts on Twitter
for the DNC. Haven't seen as much from the RNC, but there's still a lot of avid bias accounts. The krass brothers are the most annoying DNC propaganda accounts. Dr Simon completely debunked them and found out who was paying them and also the victor shi guy. It's kindve repulsive if your payed to push a narrative. The more and more I see this stuff the more I want context and just facts. Hopefully more and more people will wake up because it's dangerous

Attachments

• 20230614_084049.jpg
    20230614_084049.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Man I'm starting to love Vivek Ramaswamy, started listening to a lot of his stuff; he seems like a really good person. Desantis PR Team is doing awful, they need a real changeup.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Space Command will stay in Colorado and not come to Huntsville after all. Thanks Senator Tubberville for all the great relationships you’ve formed with our military over the last few months. You sure showed them!

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Looks like trumps toast lol, he's got the most liberal harshest judge he could get for his case in D.C..

Welp looks like it's time to see who's next, I love Vivek and would like to continue seeing him more, destanis PR team has been insufferable and some of the things they've been doing makes no sense. It's quite surprising how it was all destanis but he's shooting himself in the foot, he already lacks the charisma factor lol, so need to do more harm.

Jacob

Reaction score
Looks like trumps toast lol, he's got the most liberal harshest judge he could get for his case in D.C..

Welp looks like it's time to see who's next, I love Vivek and would like to continue seeing him more, destanis PR team has been insufferable and some of the things they've been doing makes no sense. It's quite surprising how it was all destanis but he's shooting himself in the foot, he already lacks the charisma factor lol, so need to do more harm.

The narrative about DeSantis’ PR team exists, but it seems to largely be a Trump created phenomenon. What missteps has he or his team actually taken?

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
The narrative about DeSantis’ PR team exists, but it seems to largely be a Trump created phenomenon. What missteps has he or his team actually taken?
You know I was actually thinking, is it the trump team or even democrats planting this stupid stuff. But I've been watching tim pool a. Lot he's my favorite political guy (moderate libertarian) and the destanis team supposedly deep faked him, and then the whole thing with the deep fake of fauci and trump

Jacob

Reaction score
You know I was actually thinking, is it the trump team or even democrats planting this stupid stuff. But I've been watching tim pool a. Lot he's my favorite political guy (moderate libertarian) and the destanis team supposedly deep faked him, and then the whole thing with the deep fake of fauci and trump

Tim Pool has been lying by omission to his audience about the deep fake stuff for weeks now. He lost his mind over a small AI edit (that was obvious) that had Trump hugging Fauci. All the quotes from Trump were real, just the hug was fake. Meanwhile Trump and his influencers have produced far worse AI stuff than that and Pool has never said a word.

I’m not sure why he’s gone full Trump grifter mode. Maybe he’s afraid of losing his listeners that are Trump fans because that makes up a large portion of his audience.

Jacob

Reaction score
I’ve liked some of Pool’s stuff in the past, but he’s gone off the rails with the Trump/DeSantis stuff. And it’s frustrating because it is a pivot that makes no sense

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
I’ve liked some of Pool’s stuff in the past, but he’s gone off the rails with the Trump/DeSantis stuff. And it’s frustrating because it is a pivot that makes no sense
Whatchu mean? I've only started watching him in the past 4 months or so but he's pretty good. I try to find reasonable political commentators in the center because I feel like if I listen to political commentars on the right or far right it becomes a echo chamber, which there's echo chambers on the far left as well,

And I know for certain most of the country could make middle ground but it's become a all or nothing with your political party which I hate. Because I agree with a few things on the left but a lot more on the right.

**I just saw the post above the one I replied to my bad haha

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Tim Pool has been lying by omission to his audience about the deep fake stuff for weeks now. He lost his mind over a small AI edit (that was obvious) that had Trump hugging Fauci. All the quotes from Trump were real, just the hug was fake. Meanwhile Trump and his influencers have produced far worse AI stuff than that and Pool has never said a word.

I’m not sure why he’s gone full Trump grifter mode. Maybe he’s afraid of losing his listeners that are Trump fans because that makes up a large portion of his audience.
Is his audience really a bunch of trump listeners, didn't think he just catered to the trump listeners? I thought he's been a pretty reasonable person and more center

Jacob

Reaction score
Is his audience really a bunch of trump listeners, didn't think he just catered to the trump listeners? I thought he's been a pretty reasonable person and more center

Obviously I don’t know the percentages. I know he picked up a good amount of pro-Trump listeners over the last few years. It’s just the only reason I can think of for his pivot in the last couple months.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Obviously I don’t know the percentages. I know he picked up a good amount of pro-Trump listeners over the last few years. It’s just the only reason I can think of for his pivot in the last couple months.
Oh lol, I know he criticizes trump on things a some it seems though. Idk his past and how hard he was if he was on him but it seems like he's always throwing out stuff on both destanis and trump

Jacob

Reaction score
F3fGZd0XEAAKwL_

Trump continues to surround himself with only the best.

Back