• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I want someone who gets results, can't be bought. Trump has achieved very good results and is not beholden to anyone.
What are the great results he has achieved?

He is beholden to the banks he owes money to, the customers at Mar a Lago, and his foreign friends who invest in his and Jared’s properties.

Jacob

Reaction score
Kasich vetoed a heartbeat abortion bill after it passed overwhelmingly in his state. He can get lost for all I care.

I realize a lot of Trumpies like to throw around the term RINO for people that disagree with Trump, but Kasich is the true definition of a RINO.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Kasich was one of the folks I was hoping would be a contender in 2016. I would've voted for him over Hillary that's for sure. I'm not well versed on his history though. Just what I got from the debate and a few Google's.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Kasich vetoed a heartbeat abortion bill after it passed overwhelmingly in his state. He can get lost for all I care.
I also was disappointed that he didn't sign this. I understand his position about having it struck down over the constitutionality conflicts and realize he did promote and sign the 20 Week Ban bill (which was the one advocated by the Ohio Right to Life group), but I would have preferred he took a harder approach. The 20 Week Ban which he supported was a major step against Planned Parenthood and abortion advocates but I think he should have taken the chance on the Heartbeat Bill.

Here's an article that talks about this... https://www.daytondailynews.com/new...gns-week-abortion-ban/gr25U9NK7Sa8mFT953zxpN/

Last edited:

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I realize a lot of Trumpies like to throw around the term RINO for people that disagree with Trump, but Kasich is the true definition of a RINO.
Which is not a bad thing considering what the bulk of the Repub party has become

gangstonc

Reaction score

And now he wants this money losing resort to host the G-7 next year. He really wants it to be the G-8 after he lets Russia (who attacked our country!) back in.

Evan

Reaction score

This is actually a replacement section, not new. They have video of the old section being compromised in other parts of the twitter feed, proving that all you need is a ladder...

Yep, and Matt should know this because we talked about it not that long ago.

Zero miles of "new" border barriers have actually been built.

CBP is justifying it as "new" because what was there before technically wasn't a wall. It was either fencing or some other form of barrier. These replacements were already budgeted before Trump came into office in most cases. Even if they weren't, they're still just replacements.

Trump has his political cronies trying to get Administrative agencies to push out propaganda on his behalf. That's why polling shows that a large number of Trump supporters believe "the Wall" is being built even though 0 miles of it have been constructed.

Those that wish to be duped are easily duped.

gangstonc

Reaction score

And now he wants this money losing resort to host the G-7 next year. He really wants it to be the G-8 after he lets Russia (who attacked our country!) back in.

Why is Trump so pro-Russia? How can he honestly blame Obama for RUSSIA annexing Crimea?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back