• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Car Icahn,
Rex Tillerson
Wilbur Ross
Betsy Devos
Steve Mnuchin
Herman Cain
Stephen Moore
Scott Pruitt
Ryan Zinke
Ronny Jackson
Matthew Whitaker

Just to name a few.

Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro: “My function, really, as an economist is to try to provide the underlying analytics that confirm his intuition. And his intuition is always right in these matters.”

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Car Icahn,
Rex Tillerson
Wilbur Ross
Betsy Devos
Steve Mnuchin
Herman Cain
Stephen Moore
Scott Pruitt
Ryan Zinke
Ronny Jackson
Matthew Whitaker

Just to name a few.

Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro: “My function, really, as an economist is to try to provide the underlying analytics that confirm his intuition. And his intuition is always right in these matters.”

Gangstonc that is your opinion.

Matt

Reaction score
Car Icahn,
Rex Tillerson
Wilbur Ross
Betsy Devos
Steve Mnuchin
Herman Cain
Stephen Moore
Scott Pruitt
Ryan Zinke
Ronny Jackson
Matthew Whitaker

Just to name a few.

That's not tripling the swamp. Does it not make sense to put successful people in positions of power ? At least these folks have a resume unlike most political appointees.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
That's not tripling the swamp. Does it not make sense to put successful people in positions of power ? At least these folks have a resume unlike most political appointees.
Ivanka Trump... Don Trump Jr... Eric Trump... ??? Resumes suitable for high ranking gov't positions? Nepotism to the extreme

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
[Their resume generally includes a loyalty to Trump above all else.
Wouldn't exactly consider Tillerson a loyalist to Trump. After a few months working in his circus... I mean administration, Tillerson saw through the charades

Kory

Reaction score
If the economy tanks (it's not looking so hot right now), Trump is done. I and others have said, his ONLY chance at re-election is selling the economy under his administration.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
If the economy tanks (it's not looking so hot right now), Trump is done. I and others have said, his ONLY chance at re-election is selling the economy under his administration.
I don't know Kory... even though the stock market is having wild swings, unemployment is still really low and GDP has been fairly strong through the first 2 quarters of fy2019. What signs are telling you the economy might tank? If it were to tank, I might agree Trump would have problems, but I'm not so sure it will until after 2020.

Matt

Reaction score

That's nuts. The stock market is not necessarily an indicator of the economy. Traders are the jitteriest people I know. Which one of those left wing kooks would you vote for ?

gangstonc

Reaction score
That's nuts. The stock market is not necessarily an indicator of the economy. Traders are the jitteriest people I know. Which one of those left wing kooks would you vote for ?
I’d vote for almost any left or right wing goof that isn’t trump or hasn’t sold their soul to him.

Jacob

Reaction score

Xenophobic idiots. This proves the Trump immigration policy is aimed against non whites. Matt, please try to defend this.

The full context of his response doesn't come across nearly as xenophobic as just a short clip of him saying the poem was "about people coming from Europe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back