• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
Wasn’t Swalwell the guy who threatened to nuke fellow Americans? Pretty sure it was.

Seems like a levelheaded and trustworthy guy if you ask me.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS

JayF this could be related to our earlier discussion. Or maybe not.

That is fine and dandy. I don't care one way or another. I am unlike those on either side of the Ilse in that I want to see those who broke the law be prosecuted. Do you feel the same?

gangstonc

Reaction score
That is fine and dandy. I don't care one way or another. I am unlike those on either side of the Ilse in that I want to see those who broke the law be prosecuted. Do you feel the same?
Generally speaking. I don’t think the Dems should change the rules just to get Trump though.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS

If your like me and think Hillary should have faced legal penalty for her emails, what do you think about this? Matt?

There are laws about using Government Email for Official Business and using personal email. Ivanka Using personal Email especially when she hasn't been given accounts to do so is a lot different than Hillary Clinton using her personal email to do state department business.

I will say this, if you have access to government email, and you are not doing your Government business over that email system, then you are in violation of the law and should be given the appropriate punishment no matter who you are.

gangstonc

Reaction score
There are laws about using Government Email for Official Business and using personal email. Ivanka Using personal Email especially when she hasn't been given accounts to do so is a lot different than Hillary Clinton using her personal email to do state department business.

I will say this, if you have access to government email, and you are not doing your Government business over that email system, then you are in violation of the law and should be given the appropriate punishment no matter who you are.
Ivanka is a federal employee and has govt email. This article references her WH account.

https://www.apnews.com/f73b8b3ff73c4e2ea1ea5e6537af041f

I agree 100% with your last statement.

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
No surprise that a lottery bill was introduced in the Alabama legislature this week. While a lottery has broad support from many people the Poarch Creek Indians aren't to thrilled. We know a good bit of the oppoistion to it is coming from them. Del Marsh is supposedly working on a new bill that he will introduce next week that will make the PCI happy. I'd be willing to bet they practically wrote it. Also, a push for medical marijuana kinda came out of nowhere. It may get some movement next week. Will be interesting to see where that one goes. My guess is not very far but we'll see. I'm still hoping for a fantasy sports bill. I do believe there will be one but its failed 3 years in a row. Maybe the 4th time is the charm.

Reactions: KoD

Kory

Reaction score
Go away, you worthless piece of filth.

I wonder since it was such a diverse population in Louisiana, and not lily white Iowa, is why he's ripping people who lost everything. After all, Steve King is a white supremacist sympathizer.

Kory

Reaction score
Straight from the racist's mouth. I'd like to know who he is specifically talking about? Everyone? I mean, no one helped my parents as we cleaned up our storm devastated property. We all pitched in to help tear out all the sheetrock in my grandparents' condo, replace all of the carpet, and pretty much redo everything from the studs up. Of course, we received some government aid, but when both incomes to the household have had their works shut down, flooded, and destroyed, yeah we needed money for food and supplies.

How about the tens of billions of $$$ Iowan's received in farm subsidies. Get bent, you old fool.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Mueller has turned in his report. Let’s hope it doesn’t show any major crimes.
Sounds like Trump's AG will be filtering everything so what is released for public consumption may not be the whole story

Kory

Reaction score
I understand leftists think the Constitution is nothing more than 200 year old toilet paper, but what part of does “shall not be infringed” is so complicated?

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from framing the democratic majority as unilaterally sharing the most extreme and ridiculous viewpoints as extreme liberal idiots, how does the rational group forsee the Mueller report impacting politics after all the insane BS Trump has gotten away with so far?

gangstonc

Reaction score
Aside from framing the democratic majority as unilaterally sharing the most extreme and ridiculous viewpoints as extreme liberal idiots, how does the rational group forsee the Mueller report impacting politics after all the insane BS Trump has gotten away with so far?
We have to see what is in it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back