• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skelly

Reaction score
Manifesto of the New Zealand shooter mentioned specifically of sparking a civil war and ultimately a Balkan type split in the US over the 2nd amendment. Meanwhile, high profile left wingers are literally playing right into the shooters desires by ramping up their rhetoric.

If only Saul Alinski were alive to see the world today I think he’d be pleased.

Kory

Reaction score
So, New Zealand’s AG is outright banning all semi-automatic weapons. Yes, let’s give into the notion you can create momentum for drastic infringement of rights and policy change through terrorism and violence.

ARCC

Reaction score
Very interesting fight on Abortion about to take place, with the Lib states going gung ho into expanding abortion rights and now more conservative states going the other way. Im honestly waiting on the first state to do a Sanctuary city move and tell the Feds they will do as they like.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Trump and his team has over 100 meetings with Russia and lied about every single one.

Of course, trump names SNL as colluding with Russians as well as the Dems. This dude is a nutjob.

skelly

Reaction score
One city had already declared itself a sanctuary for guns as far as enforcing gun laws they are not.

Man in Alabama suing for wrongful death of his child that the mother had aborted.

Trump has never identified or sympathized with white supremacy or any KKK type groups so you have plenty to attack him on I’m sure but if you do this you’re squarely in the dishonest resistance.

gangstonc

Reaction score
One city had already declared itself a sanctuary for guns as far as enforcing gun laws they are not.

Man in Alabama suing for wrongful death of his child that the mother had aborted.

Trump has never identified or sympathized with white supremacy or any KKK type groups so you have plenty to attack him on I’m sure but if you do this you’re squarely in the dishonest resistance.
He said that some of the white nationalist protesters were good people.

skelly

Reaction score
I was paying attention to all leading up to and surrounding the Charlottesville tragedy. If you want to take the comment out of context for political purposes then you are free to do so. Your comments on here are often more straight forward and honest than this. This take on his comments has already been debunked.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I was paying attention to all leading up to and surrounding the Charlottesville tragedy. If you want to take the comment out of context for political purposes then you are free to do so. Your comments on here are often more straight forward and honest than this. This take on his comments has already been debunked.
Please show me an article that debunks it. Paul Ryan said Trump messed up.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-goes-back-to-defending-his-both-sides-charlottesville-comment

Here’s the full transcript. It’s very clear.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

Last edited:

skelly

Reaction score

Read the whole transcript which proves what I’ve been telling you what I remembered about this, watching the thing when it happened. Good grief. It’s very clear to me that he denounces and condemns any violence and any white nationalism and white supremacy.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Read the whole transcript which proves what I’ve been telling you what I remembered about this, watching the thing when it happened. Good grief. It’s very clear to me that he denounces and condemns any violence and any white nationalism and white supremacy.
He does. But he also says some of them were good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back