• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
Bring on Biden!

joe-biden-sexually-attracted-children-678x376.jpg

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I like how the guy who supports President Grab'em by the kitty, is sharing a doctored photo of Biden and pretending like he's got a nobel perspective on the situation.

amie-parnes-and-biden.jpg

Kory

Reaction score
Welp, looks like Bernie's 2020 campaign is toast. Claims he was "too busy" to know of rampant sexual assault and pay discrimination within his 2016 campaign staff.

We'll see if the Dems have a backbone come 2020.

Kory

Reaction score
A lot of very brazen anti-semetic Dems sworn in yesterday. This country is going down the pooper.

I'm being told this is progress! A proud moment in America! #Resist!

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Cruz introduced bill to limit Congressional terms ... I like the idea, but is there something in the bill that makes it unpassable? Just for show? I think most voters support Congressional term limits.

Evan

Reaction score
I really don’t want a fun race. I want 2 candidates who don’t further erode my rights as an American.

You'd think that would be what most people want, but I can tell you now triggering the libs is more important to a lot of so-called Conservatives these days.

Kory

Reaction score

This is very true. See anything abortion related. They only care about ending legalized murder when they can use it to posture and "gain" political traction.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Trump had given some advice that seems ironic today.

Jacob

Reaction score
It's very aggressive, but I don't see anything truly harmful in it.

They might as well add in that we're just going to run the US energy grid on unicorn farts, it'd be about as possible as what they suggest, and it'd probably cost a lot less.

Signing on to that letter is nothing more than virtue signalling. What they are proposing isn't in the neighborhood of being possible, and would cost trillions of dollars and have to be abandoned a few years into it.

Personally, I like having electricity that is reliable.

Note: Didn't mean to come across as rude to you directly as this response may seem

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
They might as well add in that we're just going to run the US energy grid on unicorn farts, it'd be about as possible as what they suggest, and it'd probably cost a lot less.

Signing on to that letter is nothing more than virtue signalling. What they are proposing isn't in the neighborhood of being possible, and would cost trillions of dollars and have to be abandoned a few years into it.

Personally, I like having electricity that is reliable.

Note: Didn't mean to come across as rude to you directly as this response may seem
Not taken as rude at all. You think it will be too expensive, which it may very well be.

I think if we gave it a try in certain areas, instead of trying to do the entire country at the same time, we could find a way to make it work. Our infrastructure is in pitiful shape. I want money spent on making it better.

I disagree that energy made from fossil fuels is more reliable than other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back