• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

Brent

Reaction score
I can't believe this day has come... lol... so many people said it wouldn't, there were so many "plans" to stop it, and yet here we are...

Kory

Reaction score
lol at the protesters. What is exactly their motive? What is their end game? What are they trying to raise awareness to? What are they trying to change to better society?

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Idiots destroying other people's stuff..

Brent

Reaction score
I saw some listings online that were offering to pay protestors pretty good money...

see Trump wasn't even President yet and already creating jobs...:p

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
For what its worth......John McCain is still alive

Brent

Reaction score
lol the NHC just retweeted a post from Bernie Sanders about the anti-Trump protests and now there's a firestorm about it...

they claim it was "hacked" but the post remained up for at least 20 minutes

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta appreciate the enthusiasm!

kNTjkXTh.jpg

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Gotta appreciate the enthusiasm!

kNTjkXTh.jpg

I'm not enthused about DT but I think the true story is that there were so many threats of violence (unlike at Obama's Inaugurations), people stayed home due to fear. H

gangstonc

Reaction score
You can find many videos of entrances being blocked.
I've found video and stories of protesters temporarily closing entrances. I don't see how that excuses the performance of the press secretary.

I also don't think inauguration attendance really matters. The Trump campaign intentionally tried to decrease turnout during the election. It's only logical that generating voter apathy would spillover into the inauguration. Furthermore, I've never seen a president be judged by the attendance at his inauguration ceremony.

The only real issue is the lies the Trump team are saying about that attendance.

VegasEagle

Reaction score
I've found video and stories of protesters temporarily closing entrances. I don't see how that excuses the performance of the press secretary.

I also don't think inauguration attendance really matters. The Trump campaign intentionally tried to decrease turnout during the election. It's only logical that generating voter apathy would spillover into the inauguration. Furthermore, I've never seen a president be judged by the attendance at his inauguration ceremony.

The only real issue is the lies the Trump team are saying about that attendance.
10-4, I agree

Reactions: KoD

Kory

Reaction score
What I find even more disturbing than Trump "fibbing" about his Inaugural attendance numbers is the now relentless barrage on a 10 year old. A 10 year old child, who had no political leanings, no say, no hand in the game "per se" referring to his father's administration. But now, its open season on a CHILD by a vocal and sizable number on the left. Just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back