• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Israel has declared war after being invaded by hamas

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
U.S. military intercepted multiple drones targeting a Iraq Air Base that was housing U.S. troops.

Thwarting a potential deadly attack on American troops

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia just urged all citizens (maybe of Saudi citizenship?) To leave Lebanon immediately

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Sorry late to the thread but yeah, I've been watching this since it happened. I get the feeling there are some escalations at play. The proxy war going on with the big players will eventually lead to something bigger. I hope we can reverse course and avoid that but knowing the players, I doubt that is happening.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
What a scene at the U.S. capitol.

*Deleted my comments as this not the political forum, strictly keeping it Israel related and non political.

Last edited:

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Given the evidence shown, it's clear that this was not an Israeli missile or bomb- the damage pattern is wrong and too minor. In one video you can see a rocket launch exploding, then the blast below at the hospital. Most nations are telling their people to get the "H" out of the area. Russia will stay out- no resources to spare. China has resources, but they will lose too much economically to get involved. Both know what happened at the hospital and are certain to have told their friends and allies as much. Islamic nations are becoming quieter in light of the evidence and the growing belief in it, which matches how these terrorists have always operated firing rockets near schools, hospitals, and population centers knowing any retaliatory strike will kill many innocents. Utter cowards, and now everyone can see that- except Iran. They are and will remain the wild card here but given the other Arab nations reticence to do anything, they may officially stay out though they have already armed Hezbollah who will get involved to some degree.

Biden's last statement was that they have an agreement to let humanitarian aid into Palestine as soon as the hostages are released, which is a politically and militarily perfect response to the terrorists since it's now clear that they do not care about Palestinians at all, both in starting the conflict and blasting these people's hospital too. Other than Iran everyone seems to want to stay out of it now, and Iran alone can't save Hamas. The posturing and positioning are over, and Hamas holds the key to whether the Palestinians receive aid or not. The bullets are about to fly.

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Egypt just announced it will let 20 aid trucks cross the border into Palestine. Most of the demonstrations now are "Stop the war" types with participants from both sides. Their wish won't happen though, it's too late for that.

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
In a joint press conference with Israel's PM Netanyahu, Britain's PM Sunak said:
"Now I know that you are taking every precaution to avoid harming civilians, in direct contrast to the terrorists of Hamas, which seem to put civilians in harm’s way."

Well said, and now it's becoming clear to the world how true it is about these terrorist-cowards.

Netanyahu also spoke of Iran, saying:
"This is a battle of Western civilisation, the battle of the free world, the battle for the future. We have here two forces. One is an axis of evil, led by Iran through Hezbollah, Hamas and others, that want to bring back the Middle East to the Middle Ages, to an age of bondage and war and slavery and annihilation".

And that is the basic truth of the matter, with Iran and Afghanistan being the only remaining powerful players wanting regression instead of progress. The time is coming where the Islamic world is going to have to let go of ideas such as "jihad" and martyrdom and accept that peace is the only way to achieve prosperity for it's people. This could be the beginning of that movement if the war doesn't become regional- I'm waiting in hope.

Last edited:

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Also some thoughts on what should be apparent about the Palestinians cries that Israel has been evil for controlling their utilities importing and trade in general:

There has always been the Rafah crossing to Egypt which the Israeli's have never controlled except in times of war. Any Palestinian with good sense who thought they would have problems with Israel could have simply improved their relations with Egypt and used that avenue for utilities and trade instead. One must question why this never happened.

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
IDF troops have been told they "will soon see Gaza from the inside":. And US intel says between 100 and 300 died in the hospital blast according to The Guardian, which I've found to be an accurate source of info.

JBishopwx

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Back