• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
Make no mistake, Trump's false accusations against the media and inciting his supporters to hate, demean, and dehumanize those in the media WILL have consequences.

It won't be long before a member of the media is shot or killed because the attacker believed the rhetoric of Trump, his alt-right supporters, and his water carriers like Ingraham, Hannity, etc.

There is one person who started all of this and keeps the flames going. When the violence breaks out, remember who refused dozens of opportunities to tone it down. Every other President has been able to serve without acting like a braying jackass about every single story that doesn't unconditionally praise them.

Ridiculous.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Anecdotal. Some of the slimiest people I know are lawyers.
Like I said. Not good sources.

But not anecdotal, they are in the scene and I know that for a fact.

And since then, I have heard that CNN is sitting on the story as well. WaPo has tapes, CNN has transcripts. It may very well not be true.

Matt

Reaction score

And since then, I have heard that CNN is sitting on the story as well. WaPo has tapes, CNN has transcripts. It may very well not be true.

Do you believe a word CNN or The Washington Post says or writes without any hesitation to its' veracity ?

Evan

Reaction score

To be fair, and perhaps protocol has changed, there was frequently a second decoy limo available when Obama landed, and they would switch between which one was hot.

I haven't seen any videos or photos showing whether a second one was there or not, but there could be an additional limo out of view.

I think Trump has shown signs of dementia/fatigue/lack of sleep/mania on numerous occasions, but I haven't yet seen any clear answer on if a second limo was present, and until then I kind of think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Even though he wouldn't!!!

Not at all surprising he's in Eastern Europe sucking up to Putin while continuing to have a scattershot and ineffective policy on North Korea.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
To be fair, and perhaps protocol has changed, there was frequently a second decoy limo available when Obama landed, and they would switch between which one was hot.

I haven't seen any videos or photos showing whether a second one was there or not, but there could be an additional limo out of view.

I think Trump has shown signs of dementia/fatigue/lack of sleep/mania on numerous occasions, but I haven't yet seen any clear answer on if a second limo was present, and until then I kind of think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Even though he wouldn't!!!

Not at all surprising he's in Eastern Europe sucking up to Putin while continuing to have a scattershot and ineffective policy on North Korea.

Stop with the facts you're screwing with my narrative!

Matt

Reaction score
What part of my post contained even a scintilla of hyperbole or mistruth?

It was a joke and intended to be a joke. He has CNN bouncing off the walls. So, Trumps tweets can incite violence but Kathy Griffin holding a Trump severed head and Shakespeare in the park depicting Trump assassination will not ? Give me a break.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score

Transcripts and tapes of what ? Just wondering.

Matt

Reaction score
Trump's tweets are outrageous and unbecoming of a United States President. I cannot believe THIS is the man people put in office. We are supposed to RISE ABOVE people who disrespect us, attack us, and speak ill of us. Not send out middle school tweets! My God. This is the leader of the free world and THIS is the example he sets.

I agree with your sentiment. We should rise above those who disrespect us. But both sides should act in a civil manner. But that is not the case. The left, the MSM are going to try and destroy any Republican president. Just ask GWB how rising above it all helped ? It destroyed his presidency and rendered him useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back