• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Weather Movies/Television

Austin Dawg

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
The subject was starting to take over another thread, so I start a new thread. I thought it might be interesting for us to start sharing the movies, television, documentaries, etc. created on weather subjects that we have information on and for any future projects we also want to share. I will go first since I started this.

It looks like there is a sequel to Twister coming out and Ambling Entertainment is in charge, which means Steven Spielberg, which means it's going to probably to have the budget and people to create some extraordinary visuals and sound. Twisters has started casting which means they are moving forward quickly. I will share any more information that I get since I spent a lot of time reading movie information. Here's a quick article that you guys might like to read that gives a brief overview and the initial cast member for the primary character who's supposed to be the child of the two primary characters from Twister.

Twisters

More articles from Deadline

Daisy-edgar-Jones.jpg

Logo 468x120
Back