• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

TalkWeather Updates

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
First, I have to let you know that for the last 30 minutes or so I've been waiting and watching for our 1000th post. I'm honored to say it was @SASQUATCH that put us at the 4 digit mark. This is pretty amazing considering it has just been a week since we turned the new forum back on. What makes it even better is that his post was in support of @PerryW goal of making it to the west coast to be with his family as he continues to fight cancer. To honor SASQUATCH, we've awarded him a special banner for the next month to make him look awesome and such.

The fact that we have 200 users and 1000 posts in this short time-frame is remarkable if you ask me. I'm glad to see more and more names coming back and appreciate the input and thanks from you guys. The moderating team is working on a way for us to pull in some of the more relevant threads from the old forum. We are still exploring those options and will provide an update in the very near future.

Hope each of you have a great weekend despite starting it off with Friday the 13th. I'm heading out to Oxford, MS so I won't be around much. Never fear your super admins and moderators will be here if anything pops up.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Wes

VegasEagle

Reaction score
First, I have to let you know that for the last 30 minutes or so I've been waiting and watching for our 1000th post. I'm honored to say it was @SASQUATCH that put us at the 4 digit mark. This is pretty amazing considering it has just been a week since we turned the new forum back on. What makes it even better is that his post was in support of @PerryW goal of making it to the west coast to be with his family as he continues to fight cancer. To honor SASQUATCH, we've awarded him a special banner for the next month to make him look awesome and such.

The fact that we have 200 users and 1000 posts in this short time-frame is remarkable if you ask me. I'm glad to see more and more names coming back and appreciate the input and thanks from you guys. The moderating team is working on a way for us to pull in some of the more relevant threads from the old forum. We are still exploring those options and will provide an update in the very near future.

Hope each of you have a great weekend despite starting it off with Friday the 13th. I'm heading out to Oxford, MS so I won't be around much. Never fear your super admins and moderators will be here if anything pops up.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Wes
Your doing a great job!

PerryW

Honorary Meteorologist
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Thanks WesL, SASQUATCH, and everyone who's making Talkweather so wonderful!! :)

Logo 468x120
Back