• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
And we also have a thing called the Whistleblower Protection Act. Just because YOU want to know their identity does not make it privy to break a legal statute.

But the WB account differs from the transcript of the call. Not a WB but a political hack.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
We need the identity of the WB. You cannot impeach a president using anonymous sources. We have thing called due process.
In an impeachment, due process is provided in the Senate during the trial. At that point, just like in the criminal justice system, the President (as well as the Managers (the term for the prosecutors from the House of Representatives) may call witnesses, enter evidence, etc. The same will This is still in the investigation phase so as federal law prescribes, the whistle blower's identity must be protected to ensure that retribution does not occur. The President, or his supporters, do not trump federal law.

Casie

Reaction score
But the WB account differs from the transcript of the call. Not a WB but a political hack.
Source for the full and complete WB account that you claim differs from the memo? BTW it wasn't a transcript, it even says that on the bottom of the document, which I've noticed numerous others have tried to show you that with screen shots of said memo and you still refer to it as a transcript.

Matt

Reaction score
In an impeachment, due process is provided in the Senate during the trial. At that point, just like in the criminal justice system, the President may call witnesses, enter evidence, etc. This is still in the investigation phase so as federal law prescribes, the whistle blower's identity must be protected to ensure that retribution does not occur. The President, or his supporters, do not trump federal law.

And trust me, the dems do not want Trump to have subpoena power and discovery. This whole mess is an attempted coup. They are in panic mode over the corruption of the Biden's and perhaps others in Ukraine and the expanding investigation by Barr and Durham.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
And trust me, the dems do not want Trump to have subpoena power and discovery. This whole mess is an attempted coup. They are in panic mode over the corruption of the Biden's and perhaps others in Ukraine and the expanding investigation by Barr and Durham.
That may be so but it is also important to understand that the Managers (the house appointed prosecutors) would also be able to do the same. Here is a pretty interesting and easy to read article about how all this would go down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/...0382b05bb7cc0afa&regi_id=83604443tion=topNews

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
The left is in full panic mode over Biden and his boys dealing in Ukraine and China. Guess who else has sons involved in Ukraine ? Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and perhaps Mitt Romney. That explains a lot.
No they're not ...
They're in full optimism mode that Trump may get what's coming to him.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
You'll believe whatever those people tell you, huh?

Casie

Reaction score
Did you really think a republican was going to tell on trump for breaking the law instead of covering things up?
The WB works in the Executive Branch, I would hope he would work with the Vice President, both current and prior as he/she is being said to be a career agent. LMAO. He probably served in the Executive Branch with Clinton and Bush too. Your point is? Oh...and I'm still waiting on your source on the complete WB complaint since you stated his complaint differs from the "transcript". I've still yet to see you present it.

Last edited:

Casie

Reaction score
Why are you so worried about Biden and not about Rudy, trump, and the two arrests made today?

Do you even read the rubbish you post? LOL

Right there, in your own article, reads:
Glenn Carle, a former CIA officer who himself blew the whistle on George W. Bush administration efforts to collect intelligence on an American citizen, said the distinction was crucial. “The truth is that the whistleblower would have worked with Biden not in some partisan political sense but as a member of the government,” he said. “It is scurrilous to suppose there was a political motivation.”
Sorry, meant this reply for Matt. You must have posted, just as I hit reply.

Do you even read the rubbish you post? LOL

Right there, in your own article, reads:
Glenn Carle, a former CIA officer who himself blew the whistle on George W. Bush administration efforts to collect intelligence on an American citizen, said the distinction was crucial. “The truth is that the whistleblower would have worked with Biden not in some partisan political sense but as a member of the government,” he said. “It is scurrilous to suppose there was a political motivation.”

Evan

Reaction score
He did not delete any of the anti Trump crap. If you want to give the impression of impartiality you would remove stuff like that.

OK, Matt. Please give me the instructions for deleting someone else's tweets.

This is one of the most ridiculous attacks you've ever made, and it's because of your ignorance of technology. You cannot delete or control what people post in response to your tweets.

Whenever Trump tweets the replies are full of anti-Trump tweets. Why doesn't Trump delete them? Again, because he can't. You should withdraw your false claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back