• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
Actually, I was mistaken... the overwhelming majority of luxury yachts are built in Italy, followed by the Netherlands. USA is in fifth, and it’s sales have been in a downward spiral since 2010 (and continue that trend). You can read it at https://www.boatinternational.com/y.../annual-reports/2019-global-order-book--39251 but I’m sure you’ll ignore that. So, I guess Italy should send Trump a thank you note, but not likely from the American shipyards. Anything else?

The boats I mentioned are sport fishing boats. That is what I was referring to.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Wasn't the citizenship question on the census form before Obama removed it ?
I believe so. That's how we know it depresses the number of responses. However, the last time the citizenship question was asked of all households (like trump wants to do) was 1950. The short form citizenship forms never had the question.

It's not right to say Obama removed the citizenship question because a long form questionnaire wasn't used at all during the census that occurred while he was in office. Your facts are skewed - again.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
So her mother is Indian and father Jamaican. I didn’t notice anything at all in the video.

I have noticed your silence on Alex Acosta.

She was claiming to be the first Indian senator. Now she's claiming to be black. Alex Acosta is not the story. As much as the media will try to make it the story is not about him.

gangstonc

Reaction score
She was claiming to be the first Indian senator. Now she's claiming to be black. Alex Acosta is not the story. As much as the media will try to make it the story is not about him.
She's black and indian. I don't care. Trump said 1000/24ths today. He doesn't understand fractions. Nobody cares.

How can you say there isn't a story when a prosecutor gave a sweetheart deal, in private, without notifying vitcim's families (according to the law) that allowed him to only serve 13 months? Then he rises to be a top government official? That's ridiculous. You'd be calling for impeachment of Obama if he appointed him.

It's also a story because Trump has had close ties to Epstein in the past. Just like Trump's old buddy Bill. They are the same thing.

Matt

Reaction score
She's black and indian. I don't care. Trump said 1000/24ths today. He doesn't understand fractions. Nobody cares.

How can you say there isn't a story when a prosecutor gave a sweetheart deal, in private, without notifying vitcim's families (according to the law) that allowed him to only serve 13 months? Then he rises to be a top government official? That's ridiculous. You'd be calling for impeachment of Obama if he appointed him.

It's also a story because Trump has had close ties to Epstein in the past. Just like Trump's old buddy Bill. They are the same thing.

I was not there and neither were you. I have no idea what transpired and the circumstances surrounding the settlement. The story is that for years Epstein and it appears a lot of well known people sexually abused young girls. I want to know why the pilots never blew the whistle on this ? They are just as guilty in my book. Throw their money maker in jail too!

gangstonc

Reaction score
I was not there and neither were you. I have no idea what transpired and the circumstances surrounding the settlement. The story is that for years Epstein and it appears a lot of well known people sexually abused young girls. I want to know why the pilots never blew the whistle on this ? They are just as guilty in my book. Throw their money maker in jail too!
Why didn't Epstein notify the families of the victims of the plea deal he arranged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back