• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroonedinhsv

Reaction score
gangstonc and Matt --- Stauppppp! I'm so done coming here and getting nothing but the two of you snipping at each other. Everyone knows where you both stand on the damn Mueller report. Neither of you are going to change your minds, nor are you going to change anyone else's mind. Enough already. What is the point of continuing this discussion all the live long day other than to one-up the other? Let's move on! Or get a room. But for all that is holy...stop dragging the rest of us in your weird whatever this is the two of you have going on. We're done here...we're tired of the back and forth. Nothing is being accomplished by it. Nothing. So, please stop it.
What’s “the Mueller report”?

gangstonc

Reaction score
gangstonc and Matt --- Stauppppp! I'm so done coming here and getting nothing but the two of you snipping at each other. Everyone knows where you both stand on the damn Mueller report. Neither of you are going to change your minds, nor are you going to change anyone else's mind. Enough already. What is the point of continuing this discussion all the live long day other than to one-up the other? Let's move on! Or get a room. But for all that is holy...stop dragging the rest of us in your weird whatever this is the two of you have going on. We're done here...we're tired of the back and forth. Nothing is being accomplished by it. Nothing. So, please stop it.
It’s fun. It’s politics. It’s a political thread. More news is still coming out.

Matt

Reaction score

I agree with you. But there was an attempted coup on a duly elected president by the previous administration and top people in the FBI and the IC. That's hard to ignore. I realize you may not believe or recognize this yet but the facts are about to be known. People should and need to go to prison for their actions.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you. But there was an attempted coup on a duly elected president by the previous administration and top people in the FBI and the IC. That's hard to ignore. I realize you may not believe or recognize this yet but the facts are about to be known. People should and need to go to prison for their actions.
They did, they include Trump's campaign manager & long time personal lawyer. Get real :rolleyes: I can't imagine the stuff you must be listening to and reading to believe the investigation into a group of shady crooks was actually a coup. Wherever your "info" is coming from, I gave up on being able to compete with it long ago.

Matt

Reaction score
Matt.. is your stable genius President right on this?

I don't know the context in which he wrote that. He is a billionaire. Are you? I mean you get a free vacation every time the government shuts down. Paid at that.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
That is the context.

And is he a billionaire?

And this is Wikipedia and Bloomberg.

Wealth of Donald Trump. The net worth of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, is approximately $3.1 billion according to Forbes as of 5 March 2019, whereas Bloomberg estimated his wealth at $2.8 billion

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know the context in which he wrote that. He is a billionaire. Are you? I mean you get a free vacation every time the government shuts down. Paid at that.
So are you more jealous of Trump's supposed billions (which he may or may not have) or my free paid vacations courtesy of the POTUS?

Kory

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back