• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
So since trump said the Russians helped him, the CIA, FBI, NSA (from the linked report), and Mueller report say Russia helped him, does this change your opinion at all? If not, why?

Did Rod Rosenstein say on several occasions that NO votes were changed as a result of Russian meddling. You better pucker up for what is getting ready to hit you squarely in the mouth!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Did Rod Rosenstein say on several occasions that NO votes were changed as a result of Russian meddling. You better pucker up for what is getting ready to hit you squarely in the mouth!
I didn’t ask if votes were changed. Do you reject the evidence and reports that the Russians helped trump?

Last edited:

Kory

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Matt

Reaction score
Influencing voters

Now that's hilarious. How about the media obsession with a lie for over two years ? It should be criminal the way the media and people like yourself assured the world that Trump colluded with the Russians and it was just a matter of time before it all came out and Trump would be run out of office. I wonder how that "influence" affected the mid terms. The left and the media have done more harm to this country than Vladimir Putin could ever hope to.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Now that's hilarious. How about the media obsession with a lie for over two years ? It should be criminal the way the media and people like yourself assured the world that Trump colluded with the Russians and it was just a matter of time before it all came out and trump would be run out of office. I wonder how that "influence" affected the mid terms. The left and the media have done more harm to this country than Vladimir Putin could ever hope to.
Let’s assume you are right about our media (which you aren’t), it’s still different when it’s a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.

gangstonc

Reaction score
If Flynn follows through with his plea deal, he is bound to testify in any investigation, including congressional.

I would imagine there is a lot of work being done to try to get him to back out of it.

Arcadia

Reaction score
gangstonc and Matt --- Stauppppp! I'm so done coming here and getting nothing but the two of you snipping at each other. Everyone knows where you both stand on the damn Mueller report. Neither of you are going to change your minds, nor are you going to change anyone else's mind. Enough already. What is the point of continuing this discussion all the live long day other than to one-up the other? Let's move on! Or get a room. But for all that is holy...stop dragging the rest of us in your weird whatever this is the two of you have going on. We're done here...we're tired of the back and forth. Nothing is being accomplished by it. Nothing. So, please stop it.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Well Biden shows he can fold on long held principles when he gets a little pressure. Backbone like a pretzel stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back