• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Howdy everyone. Friendly admin reminder that personal attacks/insults will not be tolerated. Keep it as civil as possible for a politics thread.

Thanks,

Wes

Jacob

Reaction score
It's almost like there's a single word for "Easter Worshippers." It's okay to say Christians. It's okay to acknowledge that Christians are persecuted around the globe. It was an attack on Christians on their holiest day.

It's amazing to me how many high level Dems tweeted the phrase "Easter Worshippers". Guess they all got the same marching orders.

Kory

Reaction score
Bernie Sanders might singlehandedly be the biggest threat to this country as a presidential canaidate.

"If somebody commits a serious crime, sexual assault, murder, they’re going to be punished," Sanders said. "They may be in jail 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, their whole life. That’s what happens when you commit a serious crime."

"But I think the right to vote is inherent to our democracy," he continued. "Yes, even for terrible people, because once you start chipping away … you’re running down a slippery slope … I believe even if they are in jail, they’re paying the price to society, that should not take away their inherent American right to participate in our democracy."

gangstonc

Reaction score
Bernie Sanders might singlehandedly be the biggest threat to this country as a presidential canaidate.

He lives in a different reality. Dude makes no sense.

Sometimes you don’t vote for what is best for you, you vote for what is best for the people who need it. Felons have shown they are incapable of doing that.

Kory

Reaction score
Not a single peep from A SINGLE Democratic candidate during last night's town hall of the violent attacks on Christians ("Easter Worshippers") just the day previously. A trend that has been increasing in frequency worldwide. I guess it doesn't fit the "woke" platform of the increasingly left wing party that is the Democrats.

But hey, let's give a platform to convicted murderers, rapists, and terrorists! Truly the party that has America's best interests in mind.

Sri Lanka's Easter Sunday bomb attacks were retaliation for a recent attack on mosques in New Zealand, a Sri Lankan official said on Tuesday, adding that two domestic Islamist groups were believed to be responsible.

"The initial investigation has revealed that this was in retaliation for the New Zealand mosque attack," junior minister for defense Ruwan Wijewardene told parliament.

Sri Lanka bomb attacks were revenge for New Zealand mosque killings, according to initial probe https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/23/sri-lanka-bomb-attacks-were-revenge-for-new-zealand-mosque-killings-minister/23715775/

Authorities believe they were targeted by Islamic militants -- but Christian persecution has become a growing and disturbing trend across the world. The number of Christian killed for faith-related has increased almost four-fold the past six years, from 1,201 in 2012 to 4,136 in 2018, according to the Open Doors World Watch List.

Sri Lanka Easter massacre highlights how Christian persecution is on the rise across the world https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/sri-lanka-easter-massacre-islamic-terror-open-doors-usa

Matt

Reaction score
For those that care( which does not seem to be many).

Matt

Reaction score

Exonerated people do this sort of thing all the time!

Yep! Just like they set up a home brew server, delete emails under subpoena, bleach bit and take hammers to their devices and machines, remove sim cards, send classified emails to a child molesters lap top.

I believe he spent over thirty hours being interviewed by the SC office. What more could he possibly provide ? Also, there is this thing called Executive Privilege which Trump did not invoke once during the SC investigation.

Matt

Reaction score

This guy is such an empty suit. Many dems are on the reparations bandwagon. Go for it. The dems were the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation. I say the dem party should make reparations if they should be made.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Yep! Just like they set up a home brew server, delete emails under subpoena, bleach bit and take hammers to their devices and machines, remove sim cards, send classified emails to a child molesters lap top.

I believe he spent over thirty hours being interviewed by the SC office. What more could he possibly provide ? Also, there is this thing called Executive Privilege which Trump did not invoke once during the SC investigation.
He could provide information to Congress. Congress is supposed to provide checks on the presidents behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back