• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Mueller turned down an offer by Barr to review his letter to Congress. Why do suppose he did that ?
What good would it do? If Mueller suggested changes that Barr didn't want, people could still say, "Well Mueller reviewed it!"

It was Barr's letter. Why do you think Mueller declined?

Matt

Reaction score
What good would it do? If Mueller suggested changes that Barr didn't want, people could still say, "Well Mueller reviewed it!"

It was Barr's letter. Why do you think Mueller declined?

Because he knows Barr and trusts him to be impartial.

Matt

Reaction score
VDH nails it!

Matt

Reaction score
I thought Netanyahu was going to lose? That's what I've been hearing for weeks by the MSM. What happened ?

gangstonc

Reaction score
Barr thinks spying did occur on the Trump campaign and has evidence to support his belief. Just hysterical conspiracy theories!

He does not have evidence. Barr just moments ago to Jack Reed on whether he knows of any wrongdoing by the FBI in 2016 probe. “I have no specific evidence that I can cite right now,” he said. Barr adds that he has “concerns about various aspects of it.”

How did Trump go from saying last week that Mueller and his team behaved honorably in the investigation to now saying it was treasonous? Has he seen the report? Barr didn’t deny that he had shared it with the WH.

What do you think Matt?

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
He does not have evidence.

How did Trump go from saying last week that Mueller and his team behaved honorably in the investigation to now saying it was treasonous? Has he seen the report? Barr didn’t deny that he had shared it with the WH.

What do you think Matt?

I'm not referring to anything in the Mueller report. Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page, McCabe et al. It's all coming soon I believe.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I posted a quote of Barr saying he doesn’t have evidence...

What do you think of a Trumps change of tone?
Basically what I am getting at is the republicans say the democrats opened an investigation with no evidence so they want to investigate the democrats even though there is no evidence.

Matt

Reaction score
Basically what I am getting at is the republicans say the democrats opened an investigation with no evidence so they want to investigate the democrats even though there is no evidence.

If you don't think evidence exists of illegal surveillance of all things Trump than you have not been paying attention. Hint, you have to watch watching MSNBC and CNN.

gangstonc

Reaction score
If you don't think evidence exists of illegal surveillance of all things Trump than you have not been paying attention. Hint, you have to watch watching MSNBC and CNN.
I don't watch the news. Please post evidence. As the quote I posted shows, Barr said there was none.

Matt

Reaction score
I don't watch the news. Please post evidence. As the quote I posted shows, Barr said there was none.

I'll agree Barr said he needs to see if the surveillance was adequateley predicated. But I also believe he knows more than you think he knows.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Dianne Feinstein does not look comfortable when Graham brings her up.

If people don’t think there are democrats with dirt on their hands, they are crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back