• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
The deficit needs work no doubt. The tariffs will work in the long run I believe. China is going to make a deal. Trump should have left the shutdown continue and then fired 400-500K non essential government workers. That would definitely save some money would it not ?
VP Pence was in Huntsville today urging NASA to push on the SLS project and get the rocket flying and have people on the moon again in 5 yrs. He was urgent and adamant about this. The people that work on the SLS were furloughed as "non-essential" back during the shutdown. Conflicted?

gangstonc

Reaction score
Did you read the article I posted during the shut down. It was on Daily Caller and the author was a Trump appointee who remained anonymous. Look at what he says about government employees. Go back and read it.
There’s a lot of dead weight. You don’t get rid of the dead weight by not funding the coast guard and the fda.

Here’s one way trump is trying to save money- he wants to stop funding the special Olympics.

If he had ONLY golfed 250 days instead of the 270 he has done, there would be enough money to fully fund it.

gangstonc

Reaction score

I agree with this. Congress should see the full report. The American people should see a redacted report.

I don’t think Barr is lying. I just know he has his biases and preconceived notions on obstruction.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
What do you mean?

There was an investigation, they said Hillary screwed up, but not in a way where they could get a conviction.

Also, remember Loretta Lynch told Comey to call it a m"matter", not an investigation. Does that sound like the truth is being sought ?

Matt

Reaction score

I agree with this. Congress should see the full report. The American people should see a redacted report.

I don’t think Barr is lying. I just know he has his biases and preconceived notions on obstruction.

Why wasn't Jerome Corsi indicted ? He was threatened by Weissman that if he did not say what they wanted he would face indictment. He refused to say something under oath that was not true. Why was he let go ? But, in the meantime they cost him tens of thousands of dollars.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Why wasn't Jerome Corsi indicted ? He was threatened by Weissman that if he did not say what they wanted he would face indictment. He refused to say something under oath that was not true. Why was he let go ? But, in the meantime they cost him tens of thousands of dollars.
Guess they didn’t have enough evidence.

I have no idea how this relates to the post you quoted.

Matt

Reaction score
Guess they didn’t have enough evidence.

I have no idea how this relates to the post you quoted.

Mueller and his prosecutors were attempting to suborn perjury. They wanted Corsi to lie about matters that never happened in an effort to get Trump. That doesn't bother you ? It's related as the entire investigation from the very beginning was very dubious and based on falsehoods.

Last edited:

Kory

Reaction score
You wanna see what privilege in America looks like? Just see Jussie Smollett and his connection's to the Obamas...the miraculous faked hate crime swept under the rug. I don't wanna hear about white privilege one more friggin time.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Mueller and his prosecutors were attempting to suborn perjury. They wanted Corsi to lie about matters that never happened in an effort to get Trump. That doesn't bother you ? It's related as the entire investigation from the very beginning was very dubious and based on falsehoods.
You have no evidence for this.

Unrelated:

Jacob

Reaction score
A man in Mississippi kills a turkey legally, during turkey season, and now has this directed at him.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
It's almost like the "but her emails!" crowd that the Left ragged on. The investigation has closed. Move on.
Get back with us when Dems are still saying "but obstruction" after three years have passed.
Discussing the findings the week after the report came out hardly seems comparable.

Matt

Reaction score
Get back with us when Dems are still saying "but obstruction" after three years have passed.
Discussing the findings the week after the report came out hardly seems comparable.

Most dems have not accepted the Mueller report. They won't give this up. Did you see that jerk Swalwell on Martha McCallum's show last night ? They are too invested in this to admit defeat or that they were wrong. I still say the Clinton email "matter" has not been properly investigated. And if you were honest you would admit so.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Most dems have not accepted the Mueller report. They won't give this up. Did you see that jerk Swalwell on Martha McCallum's show last night ? They are too invested in this to admit defeat or that they were wrong. I still say the Clinton email "matter" has not been properly investigated. And if you were honest you would admit so.
Nobody has seen the a Mueller report except for Barr and rosenstein.

Matt

Reaction score
Corsi interviews are not evidence. Dude made a living selling false stories.

Sure it is. Why would he lie about that ? Weissman has used that tactic for years. He( Corsi) was willing to go to jail instead of testifying to something that did not happen. Pretty damning evidence if you ask me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back