• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
Alright. Trump is the scum of the earth. Maybe the media and the liberals and the Democrats can hang him obstruction then since they couldn't get him on collusion. The rest of us will just get on with out lives.
It's almost like the "but her emails!" crowd that the Left ragged on. The investigation has closed. Move on.

Matt

Reaction score
It's almost like the "but her emails!" crowd that the Left ragged on. The investigation has closed. Move on.

There has not been a "real" investigation into her emails. Judicial Watch was jut given 756 pages of her deleted emails. There needs to be a proper investigation.

gangstonc

Reaction score
There has not been a "real" investigation into her emails. Judicial Watch was jut given 756 pages of her deleted emails. There needs to be a proper investigation.
What do you mean?

There was an investigation, they said Hillary screwed up, but not in a way where they could get a conviction.

Matt

Reaction score
What do you mean?

There was an investigation, they said Hillary screwed up, but not in a way where they could get a conviction.

That's a total crock of you know what. That's what crooked Jim Comey said. It's not his job to decide to prosecute. He is just an investigator. He assumed role of the AG and was fired for it. Lynch recused herself because of the tarmac meeting with Slick Willie. and RR should have made the decision. James Baker, DOJ attorney thought she should have been. She was protected and Obama was the one protecting her.

Matt

Reaction score
And explain. That's why the report is supposedly 100's of pages.

I think that sentence was a bone thrown to the dems so they can have something to hold on to hope they can still get Trump. Mueller did not find evidence of collusion or obstruction.

Matt

Reaction score
Not according to Trump... he promised to reduce the debt and to do it very quickly. And how bout those tariffs he imposed (which are just taxes on the American people) that were supposed to reduce the trade imbalance? So far another fail on his promises https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade

The deficit needs work no doubt. The tariffs will work in the long run I believe. China is going to make a deal. Trump should have left the shutdown continue and then fired 400-500K non essential government workers. That would definitely save some money would it not ?

gangstonc

Reaction score
The deficit needs work no doubt. The tariffs will work in the long run I believe. China is going to make a deal. Trump should have left the shutdown continue and then fired 400-500K non essential government workers. That would definitely save some money would it not ?
Not in the long run. It would be pretty devastating to the economy.

Furthermore, I think we realized that a lot of those non essential people were pretty essential.

Matt

Reaction score
Not in the long run. It would be pretty devastating to the economy.

Furthermore, I think we realized that a lot of those non essential people were pretty essential.

I did not notice one bit. A few National Park bathrooms did not get cleaned. Other than that I did not notice.

Matt

Reaction score
Glad you are the only one that matters.

Did you read the article I posted during the shut down. It was on Daily Caller and the author was a Trump appointee who remained anonymous. Look at what he says about government employees. Go back and read it.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
If that's such a good idea... why doesn't he do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back