• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
Seeing Ocasio-Cortez’s line of questioning during a bank hearing yesterday, she is literally a twitter troll, with an IQ that matches her shoe size, that won a seat in Congress. We have a growing problem in this country.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
So who is/are the advisors and policy brains behind Gov. Kay Ivey? She is clearly a figurehead and puppet. Who pulls her strings?

Matt

Reaction score
Seeing Ocasio-Cortez’s line of questioning during a bank hearing yesterday, she is literally a twitter troll, with an IQ that matches her shoe size, that won a seat in Congress. We have a growing problem in this country.

She actually auditioned for the part. she is an actress playing a Congresswoman. People from Justice Democrats tell her exactly what to say. Hardly an original thought in that tiny brain.

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
So who is/are the advisors and policy brains behind Gov. Kay Ivey? She is clearly a figurehead and puppet. Who pulls her strings?

I’ve read she’s part of “Bob Riley’s gang”.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Same thing that won the presidency.

Reactions: KoD

Arcadia

Reaction score

Jacob

Reaction score
This bill is in response to the "heartbeat abortion bill" and this little display is the equivalent of a child throwing themselves on the floor and making a spectacle. This "bill" doesn't call attention to the 'double standard for women'. It does, however, call attention to idiocy. My God....get up. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Full blown tantrum is a pretty good way to put it.

Kory

Reaction score
Full blown tantrum is a pretty good way to put it.

Oh good. The left is now promoting male genitalmutilation. Yes, I do believe circumcision is just that.

I truly believe the Left is the biggest threat to this country. And they keep providing more evidence each and every day.

gangstonc

Reaction score
So the house passed a resolution saying the Mueller report should be made public by a margin of 420-0. Lindsey Graham blocked this resolution for consideration in the Senate. Why?

Jacob

Reaction score
So the house passed a resolution saying the Mueller report should be made public by a margin of 420-0. Lindsey Graham blocked this resolution for consideration in the Senate. Why?

I’m not a fan of the move. I want to see what is in it, regardless of what it is.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Well okay then.

He wants to be a tyrant dictator so bad it eats him up inside. No wonder he admires Kim, Putin, and the Saudi Royals so much. He's jealous of their tyranny over their people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back