• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score

Also, having Mueller release the 302 did nothing to help Flynn. Now we only know that the interviewers gave Flynn so much help not to lie, and he did it anyway, probably to minimize trumps involvement.
Further, we can see that it was filled out immediately after the interview, not much later as the conspiracy nuts say.

Last edited:

Kory

Reaction score
Gun Owners of America is already filing a motion to sue the Trump administration over their bump stock ban (which was officially signed by that piece of scum we have as a president). Get ready for angry 4am tweets lambasting the judicial system!

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if Trump could have done more harm to his own investigation than he already has. He has insulted and pissed off the FBI, the CIA, and Mueller and his investigation team. By human nature, that would only make them more diligent and determined to strike back and dig harder. Dumb

gangstonc

Reaction score
If you were a president compromised by Russia, could you have done more to make them happy besides pull out of Syria and ease a bunch of sanctions?

Kory

Reaction score
Syria is a quagmire. We either stay forever or eventually leave. Although, immediate withdrawal of all troops does seem haphazard. It sort of like when Obama withdrew from Iraq creating a vacuum. But, do we stay forever and continue to lose American lives? I don't have the answer as I think it is so complex and a lose/lose situation regardless of administration.

Kory

Reaction score
So when the stock market was soaring just a few months ago, Obama decided to jump in and claim all of the accolades. I wonder if he will be doing the same now that it has experienced the worst month since the Great Depression?

Same goes for Trump, it is like Wall Street doesn't exist anymore now that they can't use it as a feather in their cap...

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Trump says he needs $5B for the wall. Out of the ~ 63 million that voted for him.. he probably has about 40 million that are still loyal to him and are fervently supporting him for the wall... he could ask each one of them for a mere $100 contribution and then Trump and his family and a handful of his billionaire buddies could scrap up the other $500 mil and the funding for his wall would be in place. They could even hang signs on it as advertisement and use it for a tax write off. :)

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Trump two weeks ago:
I am proud to shut down the government. I won't blame you for it.

Trump today:

tumblr_inline_pfp352ORsk1r4hkfd_250.png

Matt

Reaction score
I don't know if Trump could have done more harm to his own investigation than he already has. He has insulted and pissed off the FBI, the CIA, and Mueller and his investigation team. By human nature, that would only make them more diligent and determined to strike back and dig harder. Dumb

So, you are admitting that these agencies are more interested in "getting" Trump than acting impartially and finding the truth. Thanks! I have been saying that for a while now.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
So, you are admitting that these agencies are more interested in "getting" Trump than acting impartially and finding the truth. Thanks! I have been saying that for a while now.
Oh I believe they are committed to finding the truth alright... just with increased fervor due to his arrogance and insultingly stupid behavior

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
And don't worry... if Trump and his family and friends are innocent of any wrong doing or crimes, you will have nothing to worry about with the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back