• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
This is the very definition of terrorism.

And then these people wonder why the right in this country holds the means of defending one's self so highly...

45654832_2259228817628354_4706487049140568064_n.jpg
Did LE respond ?

Matt

Reaction score
Of course, the video shows that he did not place his hands on her.

This is very rich from the administration that complimented a reporter for body slamming somebody.

Edit: of course this is just a distraction from trump firing the elf in order to further obstruct the Mueller investigation

The man is a complete money maker. He treated the staffer with disrespect and should not be allowed back. Ever!

Kory

Reaction score
So, California has universal background checks, gun registration requirements, gun confiscation laws, a 10-day waiting period on gun purchases, an “assault weapons” ban, a minimum firearm purchase age of 21, a ban on campus carry, a “good cause” restriction for concealed carry, controls on the purchase of ammunitio, and a bump stock ban as well as magazine capacity restrictions.

Please tell me which additional “common sense” gun laws would’ve prevented this tragedy?

Matt

Reaction score
Did trump ask him?
Do you think Whitaker should recuse? If not, why?

Why should RR be fired?

No. Because there is no reason he should.

RR signed off on a FISA warrant he knew was based on bogus info. He also discussed wearing a wire and recording the president and the trying to use the 25th amendment to have him removed. And, he is a weasly swamp rat!

gangstonc

Reaction score
No. Because there is no reason he should.

RR signed off on a FISA warrant he knew was based on bogus info. He also discussed wearing a wire and recording the president and the trying to use the 25th amendment to have him removed. And, he is a weasly swamp rat!
Clovis isn’t a good enough reason?

I can’t believe you consider those fisa warrants bogus.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Trump risks further obstruction charges because of his hiring Whitaker and firing sessions. But, Whitaker will not allow trump to be subpoenaed. That makes it worth the risk for trump.

He’s scared.

Matt

Reaction score
Trump risks further obstruction charges because of his hiring Whitaker and firing sessions. But, Whitaker will not allow trump to be subpoenaed. That makes it worth the risk for trump.

He’s scared.

How about Mueller's conflicts of interest ? He's big buds with Comey. He hires thirteen attorneys to investigate Trump that have donated money to Hildabeast or the DNC. Don't talk to me about conflicts. I still cannot find anyone on this forum that thinks she broke the law on multiple occasions and should be in the barbed wire hotel.

Matt

Reaction score
Predictably and typically, votes showing up out of nowhere for democrats in Florida and Georgia. I guarantee 10-`15 % of democrat votes nationwide are fraudulent. This excrement happens every election and only in favor of democrats. Makes me sick. This is why we need voter ID and cleaned up voter rolls.

gangstonc

Reaction score
How about Mueller's conflicts of interest ? He's big buds with Comey. He hires thirteen attorneys to investigate Trump that have donated money to Hildabeast or the DNC. Don't talk to me about conflicts. I still cannot find anyone on this forum that thinks she broke the law on multiple occasions and should be in the barbed wire hotel.

As far as I am aware, Mueller has not headed the campaign of any witnesses in the case.

Further, the special counsel's office is prohibited from considering the political affiliation or political contributions of appointees to their case. So it's not even allowed to be a conflict of interest.

gangstonc

Reaction score
What happens if in 8 weeks the house calls Whitaker to testify and asks him questions such as:

Did Trump ever discuss the Russia investigation with you? Did you give him assurances you would not recuse? Did he ask if you would fire or undermine Mueller?

Is Whitaker’s appointment even constitutional? He never went through a senate confirmation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if mueller was fired before the end of the weekend.

Matt

Reaction score

gangstonc

Reaction score
If Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum had any honor and integrity they would put an immediate halt to this sham. They don't however so this will go on for several more weeks. How is possible that every county in the state can play by the rules except these two ? even the counties pounded by the recent hurricane were able to comply with state law.
Truthfully i haven’t really kept up with this. I just know that some of the counties are being slow and losing and finding ballots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back