• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I hope we've all had the opportunity to go out and vote. If you're on the fence, get out there!

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What’s a good website that shows the results coming in county by county?

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
What’s a good website that shows the results coming in county by county?
I use http://www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionnight/statewideresultsbycontest.aspx?ecode=1001030

Also, anyone feel there is more to this story about Will Ainsworth's wife and her shooting accident. Just heard his description of it on WHNT as something hitting her in the head after she took a shot and she ended up with staples. The odd thing is in the tweet he posted they went to Huntsville Hospital which is like 30 min away when Marshall Medical Center North (operated by Huntsville Hospital) is like 10 min away from their ranch near Guntersville (assuming they were at their ranch).

Story here
https://whnt.com/2018/10/30/lieuten...will-ainsworths-wife-injured-in-gun-accident/

Tweet:

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I read where she was hit by shrapnel from whatever it is they were shooting at. I believe I saw it on al.com. I initially thought the same thing.

Jacob

Reaction score
Looks like the national stuff can be summed up as follows:

Little bit for everybody to be happy about
Little bit for everybody to be mad about

Matt

Reaction score
Soros, Steyer and Bloomberg dumped 100's of millions into this election. I don't think they are pleased with their ROI!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Soros, Steyer and Bloomberg dumped 100's of millions into this election. I don't think they are pleased with their ROI!
They should be. I don’t know what they expected otherwise. It was a very valuable night for Democrats.
Schiff is now Trumps worst nightmare. It’s only a matter of time before collision is exposed.

Matt

Reaction score
They should be. I don’t know what they expected otherwise. It was a very valuable night for Democrats.
Schiff is now Trumps worst nightmare. It’s only a matter of time before collision is exposed.

All Schiff and Pelosi will accomplish is a larger trump win in 2020.

Matt

Reaction score

Also, we will hopefully will have a new AG that will finally fully investigate the Hildabeast and her email, the DNC and Podesta and DWS and Pakistani IT operationand the real collusion with the Russians. I say bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back