• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
You said "it must suck" to be Hunter Biden. Ah, I get it. More moral relativism. Guess all those Trump abortions are also OK because MAGA.

I wrote suck at first and then rewrote it. Are y'all observing my keystrokes before I post ? Am I that much of a threat ?

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you said "suck" too, I guess "stink" seemed out of context and our brains fooled us.

Shhh he might catch on to the hidden camera we have in his room

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Okay getting a little too serious here so here is some lighthearted news... someone made a font based on President Trump’s handwriting and called it.... tiny hands.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Holmes: Within weeks it became clear the energy sector reforms, the commercial deals, and the corruption reforms were not making a dent in getting Trump's support.

That’s because trump wanted something for himself!

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Holmes: Within weeks it became clear the energy sector reforms, the commercial deals, and the corruption reforms were not making a dent in getting Trump's support.

That’s because trump wanted something for himself!

To be honest there are not very many people who are public servants in Washington who do not do or want something for themselves. More its about what can the Government and the people of this country do for me, not what can I do for our country.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
To be honest there are not very many people who are public servants in Washington who do not do or want something for themselves. More its about what can the Government and the people of this country do for me, not what can I do for our country.
There are a few but based on my past dealings with them you are spot on. Which is beyond sad.

Matt

Reaction score
These bureaucrats think they are so important and run the show. Any president that thinks different from them is an idiot and fool. This Holmes guy is the perfect example of the Deep State.

Kory

Reaction score
Was reading how the 2nd circuit court is about to flip Republican, which is huge given the region it covers. And the 9th circuit court is approaching a 50/50 split.

gangstonc

Reaction score
So, you're the one that is doing it. Should have known.
I’m going to start a “lock him up” chant for you at the next TW meetup.

These witnesses today aren’t really dropping bombs, which is what the public desires. It would help the Dems to stay brief.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I’m going to start a “lock him up” chant for you at the next TW meetup.

These witnesses today aren’t really dropping bombs, which is what the public desires. It would help the Dems to stay brief.

Shouldn't we be doing this for the American People not the Dems?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Excuse me, help the dems case with the American people.

Again this isn't a Democrat or Republican Case. If it is to be true the reason for impeachment, then it is the People's Case that the dems are fighting for. Not a Democrat or Republican hearing. Yes it is true the sides are split, but we need some people on both sides to stand for what it is right, what is true, and be in the facts, no made up stuff from either side. Opinions do not matter, the facts do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back