• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
This article sums up better than the previous one. Biden's are crooked.

Matt

Reaction score
The whole thing is a sham. Turner's session with Sondland should shut this down. It won't but it should.

gangstonc

Reaction score
The whole thing is a sham. Turner's session with Sondland should shut this down. It won't but it should.

Trump sent key cabinet members, state department, and his personal attorney to Ukraine because he wanted nothing?!

of course he didn’t tell anybody but Giuliani that he wanted to bribe Zelensky. He would be really dumb to do otherwise.

And now we know Nunes was working with Lev Parnas in 2018!

Good lord this is a dirty crew.

Evan

Reaction score
This article sums up better than the previous one. Biden's are crooked.

NBC News states this story is false and is part of a deliberate misinformation campaign. They lay out how the disinformation spread from the Russian Interfax news agency to Trump world and borderline conspiracy sites like ZeroHedge.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1087511?__twitter_impression=true

gangstonc

Reaction score
Statement from attorney for Parnas: “Mr. Parnas is prepared to testify completely and accurately about his involvement in the President and Rudy Giuliani’s quid pro quo demands of Ukraine.”

Ooooohhhh boy. This should make or break the case.

Matt

Reaction score

Matt

Reaction score
Statement from attorney for Parnas: “Mr. Parnas is prepared to testify completely and accurately about his involvement in the President and Rudy Giuliani’s quid pro quo demands of Ukraine.”

Ooooohhhh boy. This should make or break the case.

I thought Vindman was going to do that ? And Sondland ? And Morrison and Volker ?

Evan

Reaction score
It must stink to be Hunter Biden right now!

What's bad about having a child? I say kudos to Hunter and Joe Biden for not having the baby aborted like Trump always has done.

Matt

Reaction score
What's bad about having a child? I say kudos to Hunter and Joe Biden for not having the baby aborted like Trump always has done.

Nothing wrong about having a baby. Too bad Hunter was not around to support the mother and be present and witness the miracle of birth!

gangstonc

Reaction score
I thought Vindman was going to do that ? And Sondland ? And Morrison and Volker ?
You do know that volker’s and Morrison’s testimonies were requested by the republicans, right?

you also have to understand they all implicated trump even though they weren’t necessarily in the loop.

But you just keep posting your fake news articles.

Evan

Reaction score
We shall see. This from the network that squashed the Harvey Weinstein story. Good source.

You clearly didn't read the story. If you had, you'd know the source has nothing to do with the story. They're discussing the original documents and fabricated claims.

Unfortunately Infowars isn't covering this story, so there's no Matt-approved source I can provide. You'll just have to read the article for once instead of trying to attack your way through something that wholly contradicts a story and claim that you made.

gangstonc

Reaction score
You want to see a QPQ? The Clinton Foundation. 47.5 million in expenses last year ? How ?

Let’s think about this, the Clintons, possibly the most politically connected and corrupt couple in our history run a charity. Yet, our president was court ordered to pay $2 million in restitution and not operate any more charities because of his shady handling of the money. I don’t think it’s a good time to be posting that article.

Matt

Reaction score
Let’s think about this, the Clintons, possibly the most politically connected and corrupt couple in our history run a charity. Yet, our president was court ordered to pay $2 million in restitution and not operate any more charities because of his shady handling of the money. I don’t think it’s a good time to be posting that article.

I don't care what you think. The Clinton's for some reason are a protected class.

Evan

Reaction score
Nothing wrong about having a baby. Too bad Hunter was not around to support the mother and be present and witness the miracle of birth!

You said "it must suck" to be Hunter Biden. Ah, I get it. More moral relativism. Guess all those Trump abortions are also OK because MAGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back