• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score

gangstonc

Reaction score
That dude lived in a bizarre and sick world. Amazing so many high profile, rich, and powerful people hung out with him. I guess it was the access he provided them to underage girls willing to have sex with them and they were as sick and disturbing as he is.
Something seems to break inside a percentage of people that become wealthy/powerful. Clinton and Trump are prime examples.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I’d vote for almost any left or right wing goof that isn’t trump or hasn’t sold their soul to him.
So your beef is personal not necessarily what he has or hasn't done.

Kory

Reaction score
How has Trump been dangerous tot he country ?
He has continued to expand the executive branch's power to erode freedoms and rights of the people. This has been discussed by myself ad nauseam. His continues to play a dangerous game with America's economy as if this is Sim City or some strategic computer game. The national debt continues to pile up. He has continued to hammer the wedge further between different groups of Americans.

This is not new to Trump. We have had continued expanding executive branch powers that the Founding Father's would be rolling over in their grave about.

Kory

Reaction score
Really hope this nutcase gets primaried next year
We need a lot of Republicans primaried. McConnell. Graham. Trump. Rubio. The list goes on.

They have not held up their end of the promises to their constituents. Many are walking examples of term limits.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
We need a lot of Republicans primaried. McConnell. Graham. Trump. Rubio. The list goes on.

They have not held up their end of the promises to their constituents. Many are walking examples of term limits.
I do think Trump should have to go through the Primary Process. Even though I like most of what he is doing in office. Keeps them honest or as honest as a politician would be. o_Oo_Oo_O

McConnell and Rubio definitely need to go. Graham I like Graham but he has been there too long. As have most of the Democrats and Republicans.

Matt

Reaction score
He has continued to expand the executive branch's power to erode freedoms and rights of the people. This has been discussed by myself ad nauseam. His continues to play a dangerous game with America's economy as if this is Sim City or some strategic computer game. The national debt continues to pile up. He has continued to hammer the wedge further between different groups of Americans.

This is not new to Trump. We have had continued expanding executive branch powers that the Founding Father's would be rolling over in their grave about.

In order to reduce the deficit he has to have a cooperative Congress. He has not had one. He has strengthened our ties with Eastern European countries (Poland, Latvia, Estonia in thwarting Russia. He has imposed the toughest sanctions on Russia in history. Because of Obama's horrific Iranian deal, Trump was able to get Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt to coalesce against Iran. Many NATO members are beginning to spend more on defense. Still need more. I do not agree his hammer a wedge among different groups. It's the left doing that. Most of his executive orders were undoing those implemented by Obama. I agree all branches need to be reeled in. The Judicial branch has been out of control for years. You better pray Trump wins in 2020 or else we will not exist as founded in a short time.

Matt

Reaction score

We need at least a 95% turnover rate in Congress. Both parties.

gangstonc

Reaction score
In order to reduce the deficit he has to have a cooperative Congress. He has not had one. He has strengthened our ties with Eastern European countries (Poland, Latvia, Estonia in thwarting Russia. He has imposed the toughest sanctions on Russia in history. Because of Obama's horrific Iranian deal, Trump was able to get Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt to coalesce against Iran. Many NATO members are beginning to spend more on defense. Still need more. I do not agree his hammer a wedge among different groups. It's the left doing that. Most of his executive orders were undoing those implemented by Obama. I agree all branches need to be reeled in. The Judicial branch has been out of control for years. You better pray Trump wins in 2020 or else we will not exist as founded in a short time.

Trump PROPOSED budgets have been full of record spending.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Trump PROPOSED budgets have been full of record spending.
Trump is still dealing with spending left over from Obama. However if you look at his long term plan and if the next president will continue to work with it, Trump has the deficit down to 202 billion in 2029 and eliminated completely by 2034. I think it could be done faster but Democrats have to play ball. Will they? Probably not because they despise trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back