• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Reaction score
Oh not this **** again:rolleyes:

Do you dispute that Trump likes single payer Healthcare and has promised coverage for all?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ijr.co...lthcare/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Do you dispute he kicked a sick baby off of his company insurance because of an estate dispute not concerning the baby?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cut-medical-treatment-nephew-s-sick-baby.html

I realize you fawn for Trump like liberals did for Obama. Embarrassing, really.

Evan

Reaction score
No comments on Obama commuting the sentences of and/or pardoning terrorists & traitors? Bradley Manning and the leader of the FALN. Disgusting stuff.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
No comments on Obama commuting the sentences of and/or pardoning terrorists & traitors? Bradley Manning and the leader of the FALN. Disgusting stuff.

I was happy to hear he pardoned Willie McCovey!

Stormlover

Reaction score
Yes, Obama seems to love anti-America folks. This will rank as one of the worst ever.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

And Charlie or Chelsea Manning being commuted? In prison, he was receiving expensive hormone treatments for his transitioning into a woman, they were looking for a surgeon to complete the process. Trump was going to try and take it all away but Obama stepped in. As I said on a Facebook post, he's continuously holding his middle finger up till he walks out of the Oval office...

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Kid Rock has it right
15871656_1863512253861978_6163976877913571726_n.png

I don't put too much stock in those types of photo's, that could have been photoshopped!!

Matt

Reaction score

I'm waiting on the Bowe Bergdahl pardon. Commuting the sentence of that freak Manning was uncalled for but not unexpected. I wonder if Kristian Saucier will recieve similar treatment ?

VegasEagle

Reaction score
And Charlie or Chelsea Manning being commuted? In prison, he was receiving expensive hormone treatments for his transitioning into a woman, they were looking for a surgeon to complete the process. Trump was going to try and take it all away but Obama stepped in. As I said on a Facebook post, he's continuously holding his middle finger up till he walks out of the Oval office...
I agree

Evan

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the Bowe Bergdahl pardon. Commuting the sentence of that freak Manning was uncalled for but not unexpected. I wonder if Kristian Saucier will recieve similar treatment ?

Something was odd about Saucier taking those pictures. I don't think he should have gotten a year in prison or a felony, but they should have had him before a captain's mast that he would have severely regretted. From what I've seen, there were clear command deficiencies on his sub and a lackadaisical attitude about order and the rules. Definitely should have had some officers that had their careers end over the entire situation. It wasn't an isolated incident -- but his photos and behavior were almost unexplainable compared to other sailors that did relatively similar things.

Hard to know if he was just being dumb or was up to something. Difficult case to deal with. But obviously I get that people have mishandled classified info before without such severe punishment (Hillary being the obvious case). I kind of think Saucier did himself in by destroying evidence and obstructing.

But do you have ANY idea why the FBI took over the investigation and he was tried in Federal Civilian court? Why wouldn't it have been NCIS the whole time and why wasn't he tried in a courts-martial as this was all UCMJ stuff? Just seems odd to me. That's what I don't get...

Evan

Reaction score
I was happy to hear he pardoned Willie McCovey!

He should have been a long time ago. Ridiculous waste of money and time.

Evan

Reaction score

The Israel UN vote was kind of the harbinger of all of this. Some might say Obama no longer gives a you know what.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
NO, it's true. He has been selling a number of shirts like that. He's all in for Trump, so put your stock in it.
Really?? I had no idea!! My bad!!

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine if 1 out of 6 Republicans in the House boycotted Obama's inauguration...like is happening with democrats in the House for Trump's...they'd be murdered in the press for being racists, bigots, haters, etc...amazing how when things are turned it's so different. It's really unAmerican for those elected to OUR House of Representatives to do this. Bunch of sorry, low down, good for nothing....I won't say the rest.
Last time I checked Obama never said things like "grab them by the meow meow" and "they're bringing drugs, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people" and wasn't plagued with countless scandals for his edgy persona. Republicans didn't boycott Obama's inauguration because he didn't give them good reason to.

In other words, Obama ran on a platform that appealed to Democrats. Trump ran on a platform that appealed to Republicans and is far from uncontroversial...

***Admin - This post was automatically edited due to a particular word. While an exact quote was used, we can't unedit the post since it would require the removal of the filter but I felt it fair to let everyone know the post was modified. Thanks WesL**

Last edited by a moderator:

Kory

Reaction score
The fact that Hillary has to stand there and watch Donald take the oath might be my favorite thing of the election. I DETEST that woman like no other....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back