• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a quote of Mueller from his May statement. Impeccably worded.
Robby Mull Dawg Mule-Er said:
Now, I hope and expect this to be the only time that I will speak to you in this manner. I am making that decision myself. No one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter. There has been discussion about an appearance before Congress. Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis and the reasons for the decisions we made. We chose those words carefully, and the work speaks for itself. And the report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
What ? Bill Clinton was credibly accused of rape and the media ignored it for years. his affair with an intern was covered up until Drudge got hold of it I believe. Mike Isikoff of Newsweek sat on the story.
Mmmm... So you don't realize it's a two way street yet?

Kory

Reaction score
Ocasio-Cortez: supports anti-Semitic colleagues, uses Holocaust references to compare border holding facilities, votes against crucial funding to help children in said “Nazi-like” facilities, uses those children as political pawns in a photo op with crocodile tears.

Go frick yourself, Ocasio-Cortez.

Last edited:

Kory

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Senate GOP introduced their own with additional funding for beds, care, supplies, but with more funding for ICE. That surprisingly has bipartisan support. Not sure which version or a combo of the two make to the president's desk. Or if he even signs it.

Matt

Reaction score
So, Google is trying to manipulate the 2020 elections to make sure Trump does not win. Why is this not being investigated. I thought interference in our elections was a horrible thing! And it is. I wonder if those who oppose Trump are OK with Google doing this?

gangstonc

Reaction score
So, Google is trying to manipulate the 2020 elections to make sure Trump does not win. Why is this not being investigated. I thought interference in our elections was a horrible thing! And it is. I wonder if those who oppose Trump are OK with Google doing this?

The trump situation is actually publishing search results that returned fake news stories that were out there that were pro trump.

Foreign influence is a horrible thing. Is Google foreign?

Is google a news source?

Matt

Reaction score
The trump situation is actually publishing search results that returned fake news stories that were out there that were pro trump.

Foreign influence is a horrible thing. Is Google foreign?

Is google a news source?

Google manipulates news and data. Should Google be allowed to manipulate the 2020 election ? Are you ok with that ? Are you ok with them censoring conservative voices ?

gangstonc

Reaction score
Google manipulates news and data. Should Google be allowed to manipulate the 2020 election ? Are you ok with that ? Are you ok with them censoring conservative voices ?
They are a private company that can cover or not cover whatever they want. Much in the same way Foxnews and MSNBC can cover what they want.

I see Google like Drudge. Drudge can choose any story he wants to link on his website, and I support that.

Matt

Reaction score
They are a private company that can cover or not cover whatever they want. Much in the same way Foxnews and MSNBC can cover what they want.

I see Google like Drudge. Drudge can choose any story he wants to link on his website, and I support that.

But, they claim to not hold a bias. I gather you are in favor of them interfering in the election if it is to the democrats benefit? How convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back